• 18.04.2024, 03:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015, 08:59

Make a clean install from the aquasuite and try it again. (all settings are lost during reinstall)
Tried clean install - error still appears.

Montag, 16. März 2015, 16:26

Hello, is there any way to set me after the computer boot automatically display the sensors on your desktop?

Excuse me for my bad English, I'm from Czech Republic ...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mayki« (16. März 2015, 16:31)

Montag, 16. März 2015, 16:50

I think you are looking to load aquasuite at system boot-up, which can be set in the "aquasuite>Settings" tab, then select "Start aquasuite with Windows", only in Czech :)

Montag, 16. März 2015, 16:59

Problem solved, enough to install the new version Aquasuite 2015-4.
Now it works perfectly ... :thumbup:

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015, 15:27

Really not pleased. After a fresh OS instal I reinstalled aquasuite and was prompted to update to a newer version of aquasuite. After doing that I was told to update my firmware and now none of my profiles work. No warning that updating the firmware would do this and I have now lost months of fine tuning and tweaking. :(

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015, 17:44

Did you use the Normal installation option when installing aquasuite?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. Juni 2015, 17:52)

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015, 18:14

Did you use the Normal installation option when installing aquasuite?
I did. Its more than likely the firmware update which has rendered my old profile useless. :(

This is what I see when I try and load any of my profiles:

Is there no way I can transfer my data or pull the info from my profiles?

Montag, 22. Juni 2015, 01:55

Is there no way I can transfer my data or pull the info from my profiles?

I am not sure, but you should contact support at support@aqua-computer.de.

Pleae Help a struggling Senior Citizen

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 05:40

I have four Aquaero 6XTs, and upgraded the Aquasuite Program to 2015V3 (and Aquaero Firmware) on one of the computers to try the new Software and Firmware.

#1 I have not been able to find a Manual or Operators Guide for Aquasuite 2015V3. Does one exist???

#2 I have not been able to find an updated Operators Manual for the Aquaero 6XT that covers the new Firmware features. Does one exist???

#3 With Aquasuite 2014-2.3 I was able to use the LED Controller to transition the LED output (based on the CPU Temperature) from Blue ( at 33*C) to Green ( at 34.5*C) to Red (at 36*C). I have been able to get the Aquasuite 2015 LED Controller to transition from Blue to Red, but are we limited to only two colors? Is there a way to emulate the Aquasuite 2014 LED Controller output?

Any help appreciated.

RodeoGeorge
(the Ancient One)

Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015, 09:12

Please note that V6 is the latest version.

There is no specific manual for the software. The basics are described in the aquaero manual.

The old LED controller style is not available anymore. We had to change that to get a common base between all devices that are able to use a LED controller. You could only swap the direction (click on the outer arrow of the color selector) so you would go through blue -> green -> yellow -> orange -> red.

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 16:43

I cant seem to find the temp reading for the aquaero since the update? Anyone shed some light as to where it is?

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 13:15

What exactly do you mean?

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 15:01

What exactly do you mean?
I am looking for the aquaero onboard cpu temp reading. I used to have this option before the firmware upgrade and I cant seem to see it listed now?

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 16:55

Ah, OK. We had to remove it because several customers thought this would be their systems CPU temperature and claimed the aquaero reads a wrong temperature... :wacko:

Well, this temperature was more or less gimmick anyway because this little CPU will never achieve a high temperature under normal conditions.

iBeta2

Everything ok except Pump speed control

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 17:17

With an Aquaero5 and AC aquastream XT USB, I cannot control the pump speed. Either from the Aquastream or Aquaero settings
It only alters between 50-53Hz, and will not go higher (or lower which I want).
Am on Aquasuite 2015-6.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 00:08

This is no problem caused by the software but clearly indicates a serious problem with your pump. Either the impeller is blocked by something and can hardly spin or the controller board of the pump is damaged in some way.

When connected via USB, which voltage is displayed in the pumps tab above the graph? If it reads something about 16 volt you can be sure the controller is damaged.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 02:12

Ah, OK. We had to remove it because several customers thought this would be their systems CPU temperature and claimed the aquaero reads a wrong temperature... :wacko:

Well, this temperature was more or less gimmick anyway because this little CPU will never achieve a high temperature under normal conditions.
I see thanks for confirming. It was actually a useful feature as a friend of mine used to power his pump direct from the aquareo and his temps were in the high 70's. When he saw the aquaero cpu temp reading he changed his pump to a pwm controlled pump which brought his temps right down to the 40's. Definetley not a gimmick and a valuable feature, any chance of bring it back or having it as an extra enabled feature?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »razortime« (1. Juli 2015, 02:15)

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 08:26

This temperature will not come back and what you describe also has nothing to do with the CPU temperature. You confuse this with the temperature sensors of the voltage controllers which are still there of course. Their temperature will be lower when using PWM because this just forwards 12V directly to the output while the PWM signal tells the pump how fast it should spin. The other way around it would be controlled by the voltage which causes a higher temperature (at least on the auaero 5 series) because unused energy will be "burned" ;)

iBeta2

Everything ok including Pump speed control

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 16:07

Actually I pressed 'Reset Device to defaults' on the AS and it started to work, that is the pump speed can be increased to the max.

However it can not, by design, go below 50Hz anymore - is that to limit pump current? Otherwise it is slightly annoying, since I do not need so high a flow.

Also there is no dearation mode anymore (that I can find).

I used to connect via Aquabus to get Water Temp, but now it seems the USB works also - assume I should use USB?

One of the radio buttons in the AQ pump section says 'Set by controller'. Does that mean the pump controller?

Thanks.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 23:33

This temperature will not come back and what you describe also has nothing to do with the CPU temperature. You confuse this with the temperature sensors of the voltage controllers which are still there of course. Their temperature will be lower when using PWM because this just forwards 12V directly to the output while the PWM signal tells the pump how fast it should spin. The other way around it would be controlled by the voltage which causes a higher temperature (at least on the auaero 5 series) because unused energy will be "burned" ;)
Ok thanks for confirming.

One last question, I am getting a blank section on the information page so I cannot customise which screens my XT is showing. Any ideas whats happened?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TFyojYO.jpg?1[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »razortime« (1. Juli 2015, 23:35)