• 24.05.2024, 07:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

lspinks

Aquacomputer, WTH!?

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 22:33

Just bought your flagship gadget, the Aquaero 6XT but I can't for the life of me figure out what I need for it and how to put it together and what parts/cables/nuts/bolts are required.

Got two AC D5 pumps with USB/AB interfaces. I also got ~20 fans to control of which 16 are either the Gentle Typhoon AP-45 (3-pin) or 16 Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 PWM for the radiators and a further four 140 PWM air flow fans.

I wish to be able to monitor everything in as great a detail as this thing will allow me to, like the obvious ones such as flow rate, loop temperature, loop pressure, case ambient, fill level etc etc. However, I truly don't grasp which accessories I lack and need to purchase on the side and what actually comes with the XT itself that I need.

Just looking at the amount of models of flow rate sensors available gives me a headache. How the hell do you expect people to be able muster the guts to buy anything from you guys when you don't provide user friendly and clear contextual descriptions of your plethora of confusing products?

Also, your website need to cut down on the German to become even more user friendly.

Freitag, 4. September 2015, 10:51

To monitor flow rate you need a flow sensor, loop temp a water temp sensor, pressure a pressure sensor, fill level a fill level sensor. For ambient air temps the aquaero comes with four sensors.

If you Google aquaero setup guide you will find Nams setup guides. There are also heaps of threads here and in the Aquaero owners club on overclock.net

The aquaero is not a beginners device.