• 27.04.2024, 20:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

shared memory unit value missing

Sonntag, 13. September 2015, 17:45

It appears the "units" value of items under the "System" section of HWiNFO are not making it across the Shared Memory function.
The instance that brought it to my attention is the "Physical Memory Load" instance.

Mittwoch, 16. September 2015, 20:31

Bumping this up hoping for a reply from aquacomputer.

Donnerstag, 17. September 2015, 16:27

Is there really an issue? What you're pointing out is reading the same in both hwinfo and the graph in AS. It also doesn't necessarily adjust in realtime when I have the window to select my source open.
EDIT: NM...you're concerned about the "%" missing?

Donnerstag, 17. September 2015, 20:38

Is there really an issue? What you're pointing out is reading the same in both hwinfo and the graph in AS. It also doesn't necessarily adjust in realtime when I have the window to select my source open.
EDIT: NM...you're concerned about the "%" missing?

Yes indeed, I stated the issue very poorly. Apologies.

The 'Unit' descriptors are missing from the Select_data>System>HWiFo>System section... and correct. in the gauge I have set up, the '%' sign is missing.

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 09:38

at the moment it is possible that the hwinfo export has the wrong unit.

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 17:05

Yes, I understand.

When we were discussing a similar issue with the WMI service by Windows, you posted a screenshot of a WMI Explorer page that showed various information that was very helpful.

Do you know if there is an app that will list the content of the pertinent Shared Memory, to see what is being written there?

Both parties can be right, but different, if you know what I mean.

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2015, 22:57

we have found with martin a workarround for this issue. this is a problem in hwinfo. in the next aquasuite this is also fixed.
We use in the service the shared memory interface - the performance is significant better as wmi.

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015, 04:05

Oh great, thank you very much :)