• 07.05.2024, 22:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mounting AQ6 installation and Caselab STH10

Dienstag, 22. März 2016, 00:19

My research shows that I need to use the Caselab nonconforming 5.25 flex bay mount to install the AQ6 controller in the Caselab 5.25 flex bay. However, I spoke with Caselab and they were not able to absolutely confirm this since they believe that whatever mounting issues existed (believe the controller was smaller than 5.25) with their cases and the controllers were resolved about 1 year ago. I need a shorter mount to install the controller because the standard mount is too long and makes contact with the radiator mount (installing controller in upper chamber). If anyone can confirm that this is the correct mount, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks...Al
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Dienstag, 22. März 2016, 02:34

This has been solved.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

dev_man

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 24. März 2016, 15:53

ok good how then ?

Freitag, 25. März 2016, 20:25

ok good how then ?
This

Research showed that the non-conforming was needed, however, I tested the standard size flex bay mounts and they worked. I just needed the mounts shorter though to keep from hitting the radiator.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (25. März 2016, 20:29)

Samstag, 2. April 2016, 22:55

Update: I thought I'd provide a followup to my AQ6 mounting questions and show that the normal Caselab 5.25 flex bay mounts do work perfectly when installing the controller in their cases. I used the Caselab short adjustable mount and the controller sits flush and even. You Do Not need to use the non conforming mounts as in the past anymore.

Note: I purchased the unit less than 2 weeks ago, so these newer ones should be ok with the standard short mounts, but I hear the older version still needs to be used with the non-conforming mounting plate. Also, I do not know when the mounting changes took place.

photos

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (3. April 2016, 16:19)