• 26.04.2024, 08:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus D5 Pumps with USB Interface

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 14:39

I have recently built a dual custom loop and would like to leak test it for 12-24 hours. Is it possible for the d5 pumps to be powered without being connected and configured to a pc/Aquearo? I fully intend to do so, but only once I know that it is safe to connect my components to power.

So, far I have managed to run the d5 pumps each for about 15 seconds before they stop and now they will not run at all. Is this because they need to be configured via Aquasite, or are the D5 pumps supposed to run with only 3-pin and molex connected and the ones that I have are faulty?

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 14:51

So, far I have managed to run the d5 pumps each for about 15 seconds before they stop and now they will not run at all.
Your Pump is defect. Contact the support.
http://aquacomputer.de/supportformular.html

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 15:03

Both of them do the same thing.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 16:32

You only need the molex, what 3-pin have you connected.

Mittwoch, 9. November 2016, 20:20

The 3-pin cable that was packaged with the pumps, I believe... I have tried several different configurations. From the pump to the mobo, from the pump to a different mobo, connected to the powered on Aquearo 6... All while connected to power vie the molex.

So, the pumps should power one when connected to power via the molex? Yep, they're definitely not doing that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SMoriarti« (9. November 2016, 20:22)

Donnerstag, 10. November 2016, 03:55

The 3-pin cable that was packaged with the pumps, I believe... I have tried several different configurations. From the pump to the mobo, from the pump to a different mobo, connected to the powered on Aquearo 6... All while connected to power vie the molex.

So, the pumps should power one when connected to power via the molex? Yep, they're definitely not doing that.

The molex power connector should be connected to the PSU.
The 3-pin cable is the included aquabus cable. It connects between the pump's aquabus port and the aquaero;s aquabus high port.
You only need the aquabus connection if you want to control the pump with the aquaero.
If you have two pumps you will need to Y them into the aquaero's aquabus high port using a splitter cable.

If that scenario doesn't work, the symptom you described in the OP appear to have been recognized by the company rep, and you should follow his instructions.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (10. November 2016, 03:57)