• 16.04.2024, 09:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Software sensors

Montag, 21. November 2016, 00:45

I run Aida64 (5.80.4000), Aquasuite 2016-4 and Aquaero 6xt. Everything is updated to latest versions.

No matter if I share the data from Aida64 or not (or however I do it, not sure how I have to do it for Aquasuite to find them), Aquasuite will crash when I click Select Data Source.

There is also a problem with Aquasuite loosing the USB-connection to both Farbwerk and Aquaero (the only 2 I have connected to USB-ports) at times, not sure if it's the same basic problem.

The components I use are (all connected via Aquabus, high)
Aquaero 6xt (USB connected)
3 mps's, pressure, fill level and flow
Aquaero 5lt (my old Aquaero 5xt where the front has been removed) for extra fan outputs
Farbwerk with 4 led-strips connected (USB connected)
2 Aquastream xt

I have 9 fans in front of the radiator (pull), controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 9 fans in back of the radiator (push), controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 3 fans in the back of the cabinet, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 3 fans in the top of the cabinet, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 1 fan in the back of the cabinet for HDD-rack 1, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 5lt
I have 1 fan in the back of the cabinet for HDD-rack 2, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 5lt
I have 1 fan in the back of the cabinet for emergency, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 5lt

I use 1 curve controller for the radiator fans based on the water temp before the reservoir
I use 1 curve controller for one Aquastream based on the water temp before the reservoir
I use 1 curve controller for the top and back fans based on the cabinet temp
I use 1 2-point controller for the other Aquastream based on the water temp before the reservoir
I use 1 2-point controller for the emergency fan based on the cabinet temp

The Farbwerk uses 1 curve controller based on the cabinet temp

This is how far I've gotten, but I would like to be able to monitor some temps from the hardware, like CPU, GPU and MB temps.

For the guys working with Aquacomputer; why haven't you added more curve controllers, software sensors and what-not to the new Aquaero 6? If it hadn't been for my need for higher amps on the fan outputs I probably would have stayed with Aquaero 5.

Montag, 21. November 2016, 00:53

I run Windows 10 pro with all updates and have reinstalled it once (after a lot of hassel with the USB's connected to the Aquaero and Farbwerk). I have also reinstalled Aquasuite twice with this Windows installation.

Montag, 21. November 2016, 01:54

Did you try with other sensor software to see if its acting up. I have been using HWinfo with Aquaero and Aquasuite for a long time and it works absolutely amazing in one of my win 10, also works great with several of my windows 7x64 but
as soon I try to use Aida it will work for a few minutes then will freeze and crashes.

I use HWinfo because I can set tray icons in size I want in taskbar which Aida has them but only in very small font.

Anyways, if you haven't try with something different already try and go from there.

Here is how I made it look:

Doc1-1.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (21. November 2016, 02:14)

RE: Software sensors

Montag, 21. November 2016, 02:13

Zitat

I run Aida64 (5.80.4000), Aquasuite 2016-4 and Aquaero 6xt. Everything is updated to latest versions.

No matter if I share the data from Aida64 or not (or however I do it, not sure how I have to do it for Aquasuite to find them), Aquasuite will crash when I click Select Data Source.
Have you activated AIDA64's External Applications and selected the sensors to share?

Zitat

There is also a problem with Aquasuite loosing the USB-connection to both Farbwerk and Aquaero (the only 2 I have connected to USB-ports) at times, not sure if it's the same basic problem.
Check your USB cables and terminals for flaky connections.

Zitat

Aquaero 5lt (my old Aquaero 5xt where the front has been removed) for extra fan outputs
2 Aquastream xt

I have 9 fans in front of the radiator (pull), controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 9 fans in back of the radiator (push), controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 3 fans in the back of the cabinet, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 3 fans in the top of the cabinet, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 6xt
I have 1 fan in the back of the cabinet for HDD-rack 1, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 5lt
I have 1 fan in the back of the cabinet for HDD-rack 2, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 5lt
I have 1 fan in the back of the cabinet for emergency, controlled by 1 fan-output on Aquaero 5lt

I use 1 curve controller for the radiator fans based on the water temp before the reservoir
I use 1 curve controller for one Aquastream based on the water temp before the reservoir
I use 1 2-point controller for the other Aquastream based on the water temp before the reservoir

• For the rad fans, make a curve using a software sensor based on the delta between the water temp and ambient room air... the greater the delta, the faster the fans spin.
  • Take the aquastreams off of curves... set em at your desired flow rate/noise level and leave them alone.
  • personally, I would not run an "emergency fan". Just run it with the same controller as your other exhaust fan in the back.

Zitat

This is how far I've gotten, but I would like to be able to monitor some temps from the hardware, like CPU, GPU and MB temps.
You should be able to see the external sensors from AIDA64.

Zitat

For the guys working with Aquacomputer; why haven't you added more curve controllers, software sensors and what-not to the new Aquaero 6? If it hadn't been for my need for higher amps on the fan outputs I probably would have stayed with Aquaero 5.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. November 2016, 02:15)

Montag, 21. November 2016, 04:40

Did you try with other sensor software to see if its acting up. I have been using HWinfo with Aquaero and Aquasuite for a long time and it works absolutely amazing in one of my win 10, also works great with several of my windows 7x64 but
as soon I try to use Aida it will work for a few minutes then will freeze and crashes.

I use HWinfo because I can set tray icons in size I want in taskbar which Aida has them but only in very small font.

Anyways, if you haven't try with something different already try and go from there.

Here is how I made it look:

[attach]5813[/attach]

The thing is that Aquasuite crashes even if Aida64 doesn't share anything. Just clicking on the button to select a data source makes it crash.

RE: RE: Software sensors

Montag, 21. November 2016, 04:49

Zitat

Have you activated AIDA64's External Applications and selected the sensors to share?

Zitat

Zitat

2 Aquastream xt

• For the rad fans, make a curve using a software sensor based on the delta between the water temp and ambient room air... the greater the delta, the faster the fans spin.
  • Take the aquastreams off of curves... set em at your desired flow rate/noise level and leave them alone.
  • personally, I would not run an "emergency fan". Just run it with the same controller as your other exhaust fan in the back.

Zitat

Zitat

I have the Aquastreams on controllers to minimize noise. I can't get them to spin slower than 3000rpm and that's more than enough.
Good idea about delta.
I have a 5400rpm fan that isn't usable for much else, so I let it kick in at 40C cabinet temp. I'll have the warning go off at the same time. Not sure when I should let the alarm go, and let it turn off the PC. Is it a way to get Aquaero 6 to log out Windows 10 safely, or can you only do it with the relay?

I did a test with Aida64 over 1 hour (4GHz) and the water temps didn't touch 30C. The CPU was at 40C and the cores about 5C higher.

Montag, 21. November 2016, 05:31

Here's a post with some pictures.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1616411/finally

Montag, 21. November 2016, 06:25

Zitat

Here's a post with some pictures.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1616411/finally

You got yourself nice system my friend, be proud of it :thumbup:

Sometimes and its funny that most of the time its the smallest thing that can either mess up something is our system or in software settings and if you play with it long enough and that might be day, two or days, but eventually with or without anyone's help you will find the source that causing the issue and I know its easier say than done , but I just went thru something of my own that was giving me skin rush I couldn't figure out for days and just today it came all together.

Good luck

RE: RE: Software sensors

Montag, 21. November 2016, 16:05

Zitat

Zitat

Zitat

2 Aquastream xt

Zitat

Zitat

After testing the delta temp for cabinet/Radiator I thought about a room in summer, without air-condition (I have it in my PC-room) which won't work very well.

RE: RE: RE: Software sensors

Montag, 21. November 2016, 21:39

After testing the delta temp for cabinet/Radiator I thought about a room in summer, without air-condition (I have it in my PC-room) which won't work very well.

The software sensor should be the delta between the WATER temperature and ROOM ambient, not the case temperature.

The reason for using the room ambient, is that you will NOT cool the water below room ambient.
So if room ambient is 22C and your loop runs 6° warmer, then your loop is @ 28C.
Take the same system, same load, but the room ambient is now 32C, you will probably have a water temperature of 38C.

The water/ambient delta automatically adjusts for the radiators ability to cool.