• 20.04.2024, 01:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019, 18:35

Can I use the USB2 Aquacomputer hubby7 splitter to connect multiple Aquacomputer USB devices to Aquaero?

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 06:30

No, not really... the only USB connection from/to the aquaero is to the motherboard.

The Hubby7 allows you connect multiple USB items to the hub, which is then connected to a single motherboard USB port.
All the aquacomputer devices will then show up in the aquasuite, where you can control/monitor them.

If you wish to control/monitor aquacomputer devices with the aquaero, you have to use the aquabus connection.

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:01

So the only benefit of connecting the devices to the Aquaero is using the Aquaero screen to control the parts, otherwise i just can use Aquasuite, correct?

boli

Montag, 14. Januar 2019, 23:59

What devices? The Aquaero is what controls the devices that I know/have * (even when Windows is not running), and Aquasuite is used to configure the Aquaero.

* The devices I know/have are not USB. I think some of them do have control logic of their own (unnecessary when one has an Aquaero). It should say so on their respective product page and/or manual. If true, I guess your assumption is correct (I only have an Aquaero LT without display, no experience there).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »boli« (15. Januar 2019, 00:01)

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 00:34

I mean devices like Aqualis XT, D5 Next RGB, Quadro, Poweradjust3,...etc that I have all, so can we connect the Aquabus and USB together in each device or we need to choose one connection per device?

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 05:59

you need to connect by usb 1st for the device to be recognised by the pc so having a hubby helps if you have a lot to connect. you can disconnect after and use just aquabus. however I kept my usb connected so future updates are easy to do so in answer to your question yes you can have either or have both :) I have Aquaero 6 xt, 1x hubby7, 1 x poweradjust 3, an mps 400 and 4x splitty 9, 1 of which is setup as aquabus hub. the Aquaero, hubby7, mps400 and the poweradjust are all connected by both usb and aquabus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (15. Januar 2019, 06:05)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2019, 23:02