• 19.04.2024, 00:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 Emergency shut off just restarting computer.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2019, 00:46

Hi, I have done a search on a few posts like this but they haven't helped me solve this problem.
So I have an Aquaero 6 LT and the relay 1,3 pins are wired between the PSON# pin from between the mobo and the power supply and the 5v molex in is receiving power from the 5v standby source from the power supply.

So I have an alarm I am testing with a temp sensor that I touch, when it gets to about 30c I have it trigger emergency shutoff. I have tested 2 seconds, 10 seconds, and just 'relay on'. In all instances the computer ends up restarting, though with the 10 second relay cycle i can tell it waits for that 10 seconds before powering back up. Is there some setting I am missing? Thanks in advance :)

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2019, 07:36

Hi,

maybe it is coming from your PC's BIOS. You will find there an option, how the BIOS will handle it, when it was getting off because of a loss of power and when the power is coming back. When you find this option, verify that it is configured for keeping the PC off when power is coming back.

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2019, 04:10

Thanks for the suggestion. Bios has an option for how to handle a power outage. It is set to power off, so wasnt that. Looking like i need to switch the case power button pins. Sucks since I have to drain my loop to remove a GPU to access those pins. Was hoping to avoid that... :P