• 16.04.2024, 16:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

-ApeX-

"One or more sensor/values cannot be assigned" SEE PIC

Montag, 8. Juli 2019, 21:06

Greetings!

I finally figure out how to get my Aquabus (all of them) recognized by the Aquaero 6. The last two to make it through were my two Quadros. Once they came through, I started getting this warning message in the Aquabus option within the Aquaero tab within Aquasuite:

https://imgur.com/ylZfcf4

I have 12 fans connected to 2 Quadros and the Aquaero itself. I am not using the any of my 2 D5 Next fan headers neither do I have a flow sensor connected to the Fill sensor built into the aqualis pump adapter.
I renamed all the fans within the Aquaero and this does not solve the conflict.
Anyone has some insight into the reason why this is happening and what can be done to correct this? It doesn't seem to affect the performance of any of the devices.

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 03:48

Not sure what your layout looks like, but first let me ask why you have the QUADRO's on aquabus?
I believe you loose the 4 fan controllers they each come with, if connected by aquabus.

-ApeX-

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 04:36

Not sure what your layout looks like, but first let me ask why you have the QUADRO's on aquabus?
I believe you loose the 4 fan controllers they each come with, if connected by aquabus.

Hello! I have a few Aquabus devices and what I noticed (and I am brand new to this system so I am still learning the basics) is that when the Quadros are controlled via Aquabus, I can control the fans directly through the Aquaero tab. I can create a controller that controls any of the 12 fans based on a curve or set point etc. I am not sure what you mean, do I lose some level of control when the Quadros are controlled via Aquabus?

EDIT: AS I FINISHED WRITING THE ANSWER ABOVE I tried to create my 5th Curve Controller in the Aquaero and then I fully understood what you meant there...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »-ApeX-« (9. Juli 2019, 04:59)

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 06:46

Each fan port on the quadro has a fan controller, which I believe go away when you move the fans to the aquaero with aquabus.

quadrocurve.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (9. Juli 2019, 06:51)

RE: "One or more sensor/values cannot be assigned" SEE PIC

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 06:53

Greetings!

I finally figure out how to get my Aquabus (all of them) recognized by the Aquaero 6. The last two to make it through were my two Quadros. Once they came through, I started getting this warning message in the Aquabus option within the Aquaero tab within Aquasuite:

https://imgur.com/ylZfcf4
Anyone has some insight into the reason why this is happening and what can be done to correct this? It doesn't seem to affect the performance of any of the devices.
everything is ok, aquabus devices use a shared set of ressources. your 2 quadro devices use all 8 available fan ressources and the aquaero cant map more fan controllers. you cant use the pump fan outputs until the quadro is also connected via aquabus.

https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…o_6_english.pdf

Look at: 23.2

-ApeX-

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 08:29

Each fan port on the quadro has a fan controller, which I believe go away when you move the fans to the aquaero with aquabus.

[attach]6922[/attach]

Yes, i realize that now. At first I thought all devices should be connected and controlled via Aquabus. While that does give you the convenience to control them from the same controller page within the Aquaero tab, the limited number of available curve controllers may be a deciding factor here. What I am thinking is that I should have my 2 Quadros as USB devices. That way I can set curve controllers for the pumps separate from the fans. I have about one liter of cooling fluid into each loop so I don’t need the fans to kick in every time my processor spikes for 5 seconds but I may want the pump speed up a little to move fluid away if CPU Package gets hot (as I am running a 9900k at 5.1 ghz on all cores fixed speed all the time this happens every time I move the mouse too fast ).