• 16.04.2024, 17:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Control another brand pump with a quadro/octo ?

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 01:01

Hello !

I'm sorry for my bad english .. I'm french :P

I just mounted 1 week ago my first custom watercooling and i have chosen an Octo from aquacomputeur to monitoring my 6 fans (2 radiator with 3 fan each). I still have 2 fan header on the octo.

My pump is an "ek waterblock xres 140 revo d5 rgb" who's connected to my motherboard with pwm on pump header (Fan-opt)

Simple question can i just connect my pump pwm cable on a fan header of the OCTO ? It is ok to control the pump like if it was a fan ? (i'm suppose my motherboard already do it that way but i'm not 100% sure)

I see that the OCTO can manage 25W output for each fan ? My pump is a 23w max pump. So it's safe ?
(by the aquasuite is just awesome !)Thanks in advance ! :D

hugemon

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 06:28

Ek D5 pumps get power from separate 4PIN IDE connector, so you don't have to worry about the output power of the fan controller as long as it's PWM controller.

I have 1 Aquaero and 3+ Quadros and they all control pumps from various manufacturers just fine.

Mittwoch, 8. April 2020, 13:49

Ek D5 pumps get power from separate 4PIN IDE connector, so you don't have to worry about the output power of the fan controller as long as it's PWM controller.

I have 1 Aquaero and 3+ Quadros and they all control pumps from various manufacturers just fine.

Ok thanks you for your response :D

I'm gonna plug this pwm pump connector on my octo

phuzz

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 18:03

I'm probably a bit late to this, but I'm controlling a EK-XTOP Revo D5 just fine with my Quadro and it works great.