• 28.04.2024, 04:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Getting a reply from AC..................

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 00:45

I was just wondering if there was a magic way to get a reply from the guys and girls at aquacomputer.....

Ive been trying to e-mail and call but the fones never get answered and i dont get replys to my e-mails.

Its reguarding me reselling their products in the UK so you would have thought they would have been intrested....... ???

Re: Getting a reply from AC..................

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 00:50

AC is very busy in this time, so dont worry if the shipment needs a few days more.
Most shipments are ready after about 10 days, then you will receive an email, that your package has been sent.

Here in this Forum nobody can help you.

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 00:52

its not a shipment i have all i want is a reply to an e-mail ........

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 00:55

Zitat von »Nitrix«

its not a shipment i have all i want is a reply to an e-mail ........

hmm, i thought... ;)

But as i said, AC is very busy, and the phone lines are full, most of the time...
If nobody answers your email after 3 or 4 days, you can write a PM to Dino.

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 00:59

its been over a week already! :o

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 01:14

Perhaps you wrote to the wrong email address? ;D

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 02:05

no... tried more then one aswell.............

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 03:19

as back_orifice said you should write a personal message to dino or to Stefan_K. . i think they can help you.
furthermore they probably will read this thread and you'll get a direct answer of one of the ac guys here...

hausen

/e/ strange in a way to write in (bad) english in my favourite forum... ;)

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2004, 16:33

Hi,

this is not the way. Think about it and write another email to info@aqua-computer.de . As soon as they have some spae they´ll answer.

Regards

Stefan