• 27.05.2024, 19:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How do I save profiles in aquasuite so I can transfer it to a fresh install?

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 12:20

Hi all,

I have a custom overview page, three different global profiles, as well as virtual sensors and notifications in playground.

I need to replace my boot harddrive and want to save how I've set everything up so I don't have to redo all the work, but whenever I check the 'profiles' folder in aquasuite I don't see any saved information (directory is C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\profiles)

is there anyway to save all the setup I've done in Aquasuite so I can transfer it to a clean install on the new harddrive?

Any help would be appreciated - I couldn't find why it's not saving anything, or how to save it in the manuals/forum.

Thanks!

etoel

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 12:46

If you are just replacing your boot drive it would be easier to clone the old drive over to the new one - saves you all the trouble.

RE: How do I save profiles in aquasuite so I can transfer it to a fresh install?

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 14:44

Hi all,

I have a custom overview page, three different global profiles, as well as virtual sensors and notifications in playground.

I need to replace my boot harddrive and want to save how I've set everything up so I don't have to redo all the work, but whenever I check the 'profiles' folder in aquasuite I don't see any saved information (directory is C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\profiles)

is there anyway to save all the setup I've done in Aquasuite so I can transfer it to a clean install on the new harddrive?

Any help would be appreciated - I couldn't find why it's not saving anything, or how to save it in the manuals/forum.

Thanks!

Not sure if this will help, but for some reason aquacomputer decided to add a second profile folder: documents>aquasuite>profiles

Donnerstag, 19. August 2021, 15:03

but for some reason aquacomputer decided to add a second profile folder
this folder is not touched from any setup (clean install) an the most backup software hast this folder included.

Backup the folder:

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data

And after install the same aquasuite version stop the service and copy back all files.

Freitag, 20. August 2021, 04:36

Thanks all!

My only concern is that there are no files saved in 'profiles' folder, my 'logs' folder is retaining data.

That said, it looks like the database files in the 'aquasuite-data' folder are being updated - hopefully that's where everything is being retained.