• 26.04.2024, 19:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

shipping time = ?

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 21:40

I was just wondering what the average shiping time is to belgium.

Ive wired the money the 3/01/05 when i could start expecting my order? :) (i am realy *lost the word* happy bout it comming ;D)

lost word = ancsious ???

Re: shipping time = ?

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 21:47

It could arrive within 3 days but this is just the real shipping time not the time it need in the factory.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 21:57

they don't got stock ???

ack well ill gues ill wait some more than.. its worth it :D

Freitag, 14. Januar 2005, 21:44

The average time is 1 week. It depends on the parts you would like to order. We have nearly everything in stock, but we have hundred of products and some time a part is missing or must be assembled for your order. So it will take some time. As i said: average 1 week.

Samstag, 15. Januar 2005, 02:05

Just as a query to add to the end of this thread

will AC be introducing a system like most online shops where you can firstly pay with a credit card and secondly get information/be able to track order any time soon?

Cheers :)

vils

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 21:20

One small improvement AC could make is to send an verification mail when payment has arrived, and one mail when the goods are shipped. Little trouble, big improvement.

/Vils
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2005, 14:17

it has arrived ;D ;D

But there is a downside... i orderd 5x acfluid wich i can't find in the package ???
Who do i contact about this ? (don't understand sqaud about the german on the back of my check... AC should write an englishv ersion to....)

anyways.. Is it safe to run without ac fluid in your system?
And what kind of water do u have to use actualy ? (distilated or demineralized h2o ) ?

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2005, 14:22

Zitat von »Anon5710«

anyways.. Is it safe to run without ac fluid in your system?

Yes. It is used to prevent corrosion, but since aluminium and copper don't touch each other, it will take forever to build up corrosion. It also kills unwanted organisms if you have some in your system (most likely open systems).

Zitat

And what kind of water do u have to use actualy ? (distilated or demineralized h2o ) ?

Demineralized. Actually destilled water is pretty expensive. If it weren't for the minerals in tap water, you could use that too.
(14:03:23) (Cerbis_Latran) Dude, uhm. Do me a personal favor?
(14:03:51) (Eliza) what is it?
(14:04:04) (Cerbis_Latran) Never kill anyone. You'd enjoy it far too much.