• 16.04.2024, 22:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 1. September 2021, 20:28

@Shoggy / @sebastian First time aqua computer user here as I just did my first build at the weekend. I must say your software is excellent, very easy to use and clean layout. Please congratulate your development team for me!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eqkosch« (1. September 2021, 20:29)

shrubdog

Mittwoch, 1. September 2021, 21:45

Update seemed to fix my problem with my EK fans running at 100% all the time for a few hours, now they're back to running at 100% all the time again.
Other fans (CoolerMaster) are running fine as they're supposed to: if they're set at 22%, they run at lower RPMs, and follow the curves. It's only the EK fans that randomly decide that they're tired of following the fan curve and just run at 100% anyway.

Seems like somehow they aren't getting the proper voltage fed to them from the OCTO? Here's a screenshot showing what's going wrong from the OCTO control panel in AS. Latest version X.44. The EK fans are Fan7, all the others are CM. All are PWM.
»shrubdog« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2021-09-01_15-43-54.png

Remayz

Donnerstag, 2. September 2021, 09:27

on your other screenshots there's something weird.
the fans read 0 RPM in one side, and 2200 on the other. The octo is boosting them to the fall back speed because it doesn't get a speed reading.. but it shows one somewhere else.

Maybe you should try a clean install, seems something is off with Aquasuite

Montag, 6. September 2021, 20:30

I own an OCTO and am still on x.27. Is there anything I should do before installing the new version by clicking "install" on the pop up window that appears when aquasuite opens?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kekkot« (6. September 2021, 21:45)

shrubdog

Mittwoch, 15. September 2021, 02:53

Still on latest version, still having all kinds of problems. I had to move my computer to a different site to do some work, so I carefully loaded it, and carried it a few hundred miles to where I needed to go.

When I set it up again and booted up: the:fans wouldn't spin up on boot. They just twitched a little. Got constant connect/disconnect chimes from Windows, as if the computer couldn't connect to the OCTO. I have changed absolutely nothing, except doing regular Windows updates. (That and it's on a different network.)

I tried unplugging/plugging, rebooting, removing all USB devices-- you name it, I tried it. Still wouldn't start up fans on boot.

And as I was typing this message, suddenly the fans spun up at 100%, and AS nuked all of my settings, mysteriously everything works, and I have no clue why.
This is getting really frustrating.

Is this a defect in OCTO, in AS, my USB bus. or... what?

EDIT: The problem has returned. I suppose I'll try reinstalling AS, but I don't see how that will help get the fans to be recognized on the USB bus at boot-- the computer for some reason isn't recognizing the OCTO anymore at boot, and it's just going into the "trying to connect/failing to connect" loop in Win 10.

EDIT2: As soon as I uninstalled AS, the fans came on.
EDIT3: Well, now it's another day, and the fans won't come on again. I tried uninstalling AS, but now that doesn't get them tp work. I'm at a total loss for what's going on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »shrubdog« (16. September 2021, 15:18)

Montag, 27. September 2021, 23:11

Did you ever figure out what the problem was?

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:12

I was looking for a way to roll back to the previous version. My local system backup failed to restore the old version. I updated to x.45 and things broke; Aquasuite does not see HWINFO, and HWINFO does not see Aquasuite.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:23

I was looking for a way to roll back to the previous version. My local system backup failed to restore the old version. I updated to x.45 and things broke; Aquasuite does not see HWINFO, and HWINFO does not see Aquasuite.

X.45 required a system reboot and firmware updates for my quadro, octo & flow next.
Your hwinfo 6.42 should work the same once your aquasuite is running properly.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:30

X.45 required a system reboot and firmware updates for my quadro, octo & flow next.
Your hwinfo 6.42 should work the same once your aquasuite is running properly.
I did perform the full system reboot, reinstalled HWINFO, rebooted, multiple times. No change.
I ran the Aquasuite installer and made sure "INSIDER" was unchecked to get back to x.44.
I'll stay away from the "insider" builds, didn't realize that was a thing.

EDIT: Ok so not that easy, OCTO firmware was updated and I cannot seem to downgrade it for x.44

EDIT2: Aquasuite support was able to reproduce the issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Frag85« (21. Oktober 2021, 17:34)

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 18:07

Hi everyone:

I recently updated to X.45 and noticed that automatic profile switching doesn't work for me.
Aquasuite changes to "Profile 2" but doesn't apply the settings of that profile.
Changing the profile manually on the system tray or on the upper part of the aquasuite software doesn't do anything either.
The only way to change profiles is going to Quadro>Profiles and doing it from there.

And a question I got about the Playground Input and Output implementation. What are they good for, or what's their best use?

Thanks ;)

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 23:21

Hi everyone:

I recently updated to X.45 and noticed that automatic profile switching doesn't work for me.
Aquasuite changes to "Profile 2" but doesn't apply the settings of that profile.
Changing the profile manually on the system tray or on the upper part of the aquasuite software doesn't do anything either.
The only way to change profiles is going to Quadro>Profiles and doing it from there.

And a question I got about the Playground Input and Output implementation. What are they good for, or what's their best use?

Thanks ;)

This THREAD may address your issues.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 23:45

Hi everyone:

Thanks ;)

Yes no doubt that is the issue. I am glad I saw that thread before I updated to X.45, These are major changes / improvements that open up a lot of new possibilities. This is not just a maintenance update. I am going to be messing with these new features all weekend! 8o

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 07:28

Aida64 doesn't read fan sensors connected to an octo after update to X.45..It worked flawless before the update

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 09:37

You have to wait for the next Aida and HWinfo Update.
Octo and Quadro have some major changes in the data strutures.

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 10:13

Hi everyone:

Thanks ;)

Yes no doubt that is the issue. I am glad I saw that thread before I updated to X.45, These are major changes / improvements that open up a lot of new possibilities. This is not just a maintenance update. I am going to be messing with these new features all weekend! 8o

Thank you so much. I worked it out. I haven't put the start Profile in the first row of options. That was my problem.
I'm going to fiddle a little bit more with the new Input and Output options to see if I can get some nice life improvements from there.
Is there any way I can create some sort of button that turns on and off the RGB leds? At the moment I created one that shows up in the system tray and clicking on it it shows me two options to activate or deactivate the leds, but is there a way to do a button that clicked once activate the leds and clicking it a second time would deactivate them?
And another thing is, at the moment the system tray only shows one type of button icon, are these icons customizable or are they always the same "slider type" icon?

Thanks ;)

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 10:51

hi, i have this problem from different versions of aquasuite. practically hwinfo HDD / SDD temperatures are not correct. That of an NVME is taken and repeated for all.
Also under aqua computer Hw Monitor, among the info S.M.A.R.T. of the drivers, there is not temperature info for SSD and HDD , only for nvme.
Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Thunder-74« (22. Oktober 2021, 10:55)

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 12:24

This is working. You have to assign the aquaero profiles in the global profiles actions.

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 14:25

At least you recall the issue. I only use Aida64 for a custom sensor panel. It would be nice if you could implement this in the future in Aquasuite, making it the best software to monitor/control pc in the planet!

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 19:39

Can confirm that HWINFO v7.13-4600 is not reporting Octo fan speeds or temp sensor data. It is still reporting flow rate. It is also reporting my Farbwerk360 temp sensor data. I have posted on the HWINFO forum alerting the author (Martin) of the change and requesting that HWINFO be updated. I don't know if you guys share info directly with Martin. Is there any specific info that he will need to reestablish full monitoring of the Octo (and I assume Quadro)? Can/will you provide him with what he needs to do this or does he need to figure it out without support from Aquacomputer?

X.45 is a huge update with new features that I am really looking forward to using, but I would like to get the Octo fan speed and temp sensor data reporting working in HWINFO as soon as possible. Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (22. Oktober 2021, 20:21)

Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021, 19:55

Can confirm that HWINFO v7.13-4600 is not reporting Octo fan speeds or temp sensor data. It is still reporting flow rate. It is also reporting my Farbwerk360 temp sensor data. I have posted on the HWINFO forum altering the author (Martin) of the change and requesting that HWINFO be updated. I don't know if you guys share info directly with Martin. Is there any specific info that he will need to reestablish full monitoring of the Octo (and I assume Quadro)? Can/will you provide him with what he needs to do this or does he need to figure it out without support from Aquacomputer?

X.45 is a huge update with new features that I am really looking forward to using, but I would like to get the Octo fan speed and temp sensor data reporting working in HWINFO as soon as possible. Thanks!
I just gave the 7.13 beta a shot, can confirm Speedy-VI's results for Octo.