• 25.04.2024, 03:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

denny

Freitag, 10. September 2021, 23:10

I'm using two serial D5 at 3200RPM and still got warning "pressure too high to fully protect" in aquasuite. Is it right or aquasuite bug?
As far as i understand, the max RPM is 3400 for two D5.
»denny« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Clipboard01.jpg (332,27 kB - 159 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 17. April 2024, 14:58)

Montag, 13. September 2021, 20:36

The positive pressure created by your two pumps exceeds the full negative pressure created by the leakshield
The total pressure of the two pumps should not exceed 450mbar
Otherwise, leshield only has monitoring and does not have the function of preventing water-cooling liquid leakage
I have two D5 NXET pumps
I will control the pressure created by the speed to below 450mbar

Please refer to leakshield's FQA :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (13. September 2021, 20:38)

denny

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 08:45

The positive pressure created by your two pumps exceeds the full negative pressure created by the leakshield
The total pressure of the two pumps should not exceed 450mbar
Otherwise, leshield only has monitoring and does not have the function of preventing water-cooling liquid leakage
I have two D5 NXET pumps
I will control the pressure created by the speed to below 450mbar

Please refer to leakshield's FQA :)
Two D5's @3200RPM gives 333mbar which is way lower 450mbar limit, but warning still appear and blocking further automatic calculations on the pressure tab (due false failed validation i guess).

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 18:46

Maybe you can try to remove the power supply of one of the D5 pumps and test again. :)

denny

Freitag, 17. September 2021, 09:59

Why? Its supposed to work with two pumps at low speed.

I found another bugs: 1) daily pump runtime chart not updating for last 3 days (actually the pumps works at least for 20 seconds yesterday).
2) Required negative pressure value suddenly dropped from 320 to 30 mbar after cold restart. Minimum negative pressure value in settings still displays 320 mbar.
3) Display off settings always setting to on at every restart.

marko22

Samstag, 18. September 2021, 21:27

I am having a little trouble with this unit in my setup (picture on previous page). Everything seems to be set up well, but when running the computer, mainly games, I get a big air bubble in the CPU block from time to time. After removal it is ok for about 2-3 days and comes back again. When I turn off the Shield Leakshield function, the bubble does not appear. Where is the problem?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »marko22« (18. September 2021, 21:28)

Sonntag, 19. September 2021, 10:22

I am having a little trouble with this unit in my setup (picture on previous page). Everything seems to be set up well, but when running the computer, mainly games, I get a big air bubble in the CPU block from time to time. After removal it is ok for about 2-3 days and comes back again. When I turn off the Shield Leakshield function, the bubble does not appear. Where is the problem?

Possibly there is a minor leak prior to the CPU block (inlet fitting), and the leakshield is doing what it should?

Edit: do you vary pump speed by temperature?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (19. September 2021, 10:26)

marko22

Sonntag, 19. September 2021, 13:44

Hi @InfoSeeker.

Leakage rather impossible. Yes. I vary the speed of the pumps depending on the temperature.

Sonntag, 19. September 2021, 14:22

It may be a very small leak, not sufficient to let coolant out, but sufficient to allow air in.

You stated the air bubble is more prevalent while gaming, which is when your temps are higher, and the pumps are running faster causing the leakshield to run a higher vacuum.

marko22

Sonntag, 19. September 2021, 14:45

You stated the air bubble is more prevalent while gaming, which is when your temps are higher, and the pumps are running faster causing the leakshield to run a higher vacuum.
Yes.
I have now done a leak test on a running game. Tiny air bubbles appeared immediately after the pressure was built up. They were visible in the reservoirs and CPU block. So I have to look for leaks?

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 00:52

Hi guys,
does anyone have a formula I can use to calculate Temperature Normalized Pressure (preferable Temperature Normalized Pressure Change) in aquasuite so I can have values that reflect the actual change in the system and are unaffected by thermal expansion as the loop warms?
Or is there any chance this could me made a feature with an update?
Thanks.

marko22

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021, 15:33

I do not understand. I checked everything and the system is 99.99% tight. However, after 30-60 minutes of gaming, when the system is practically running at 100% (GPU), the air bubble in the CPU block appears again.
Maybe Leakshield is not adapted to work in such configurations? Maybe with a single pump it behaves differently?

I tested it with the system turned off.

Test start 11:22 am

11:28am

11:36am

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »marko22« (2. Oktober 2021, 15:34)

Montag, 4. Oktober 2021, 22:48

Yes.
I have now done a leak test on a running game. Tiny air bubbles appeared immediately after the pressure was built up. They were visible in the reservoirs and CPU block. So I have to look for leaks?

The more air in ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO, the better?
Because I have an AMS system and two D5 NEXT PUMPs
LS seems to need more space to create negative pressure
My water coolant was almost full when the LS was operating before

Samstag, 9. Oktober 2021, 22:30

I thought it only supports one pump?

Samstag, 9. Oktober 2021, 23:45

Yes.

Are you testing immediately after filling the system? or is this with fluid that has been under negative pressure for at least a few weeks?, putting the fluid under negative pressure and increasing temperature by 40Deg (if you live somewhere where it can be cold at times cold) will force out roughly 95% of dissolved gasses.. that could be your air bubbles..

Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2021, 19:35

I thought it only supports one pump?

The LS system will issue a warning when you select more than one D5 PUMP,
In this case, it is possible that LS cannot perform the protection function.
Unless you remove a D5 PUMP or reduce the speed. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (10. Oktober 2021, 19:42)

marko22

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 16:41

Are you testing immediately after filling the system? or is this with fluid that has been under negative pressure for at least a few weeks?, putting the fluid under negative pressure and increasing temperature by 40Deg (if you live somewhere where it can be cold at times cold) will force out roughly 95% of dissolved gasses.. that could be your air bubbles..

Sorry.... but what does it matter? There is nothing in the FAQ that you have to wait a certain number of days before you can test. I live in Brussels. And I currently find that Leakshield somehow generates air into the system. In order to test, I removed it completely and closed the system tightly. Nothing happened during the game. I tested for 2 days. After reinstalling, air bubbles started to appear within half an hour. And all the time in the CPU block. So it's not the fault of the leak. Question - why is this happening? Maybe the administration will suggest something? Otherwise I send the Leakshield for warranty.

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 17:08

If you do not have a LEAKSHIELD in the system, you automatically have overpressure in the circuit, as your pumps build up pressure.

If your system is not watertight, water will leak out.

If you now insert the LEAKSHIELD, a negative pressure is built up that compensates for the pressure of your pumps and goes beyond it.

This prevents water from escaping even in the event of a major leak.

Conversely, the LEAKSHIELD also draws air into the system through every leak in the system, no matter how small.

If air collects in your CPU block, you have an air leak in front of the block, which of course only becomes visible with a negative pressure in the system.
In addition, it looks as if you are guiding the water through the CPU block from the top to the bottom, in which case the air has no way of escaping.

The problem is certainly not the LEAKSHIELD, it does exactly what it is supposed to, the problem lies with the construction and possibly with the fittings.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 17:52

Sorry.... but what does it matter? There is nothing in the FAQ that you have to wait a certain number of days before you can test. I live in Brussels. And I currently find that Leakshield somehow generates air into the system. In order to test, I removed it completely and closed the system tightly. Nothing happened during the game. I tested for 2 days. After reinstalling, air bubbles started to appear within half an hour. And all the time in the CPU block. So it's not the fault of the leak. Question - why is this happening? Maybe the administration will suggest something? Otherwise I send the Leakshield for warranty.
  • The LeakShield's purpose is to induce a negative pressure in the loop
  • fluid has greater density than air (≈784 times @ sea level)
  • a small leak may not allow fluid out, but will allow air in
  • if you get air in the loop with a LeakShield running, you have a leak
  • if you have a tiny leak, the best way to find it is positive air pressure in the loop (≈0.5 bar) and soapy water applied around all fittings
It appears the LeakShield is doing what it is designed to do in your case

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (24. Oktober 2021, 17:54)

marko22

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 18:06

Ok guys. Excuse me. Maybe I'm already old and stupid. So the air in the block is just Leakshield working properly? I practically have no other option to guide water to the CPU block. For now, I have 2 options until the next fluid change before I check the leaks thoroughly. Either disconnect the Leakshield and be left without protection, or get rid of the air from the block every now and then by tilting the case. :(

Edit - Ok. I can turn the block 180 degrees....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »marko22« (24. Oktober 2021, 18:14)