• 28.04.2024, 08:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connecting it all up, what do I need? (mainly cabling)

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 18:53

Ok, so new topic since @cptninc was so helpful and eased my worries over my main issue.
Thanks to my visit here I will now go much deeper down the rabbit hole than I previously intended. I'm now about to order the following (already had ordered a Octo Fan/RGB controller from another source):

▪ ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump (34109)
▪ Flow sensor high flow NEXT, G1/4 (53293)
▪ (2x) Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero (53067)
▪ HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub (53230)
▪ RGBpx adapter for components with motherboard header (53282)
▪ RGBpx extension cable, length 50 cm (53287)
▪ Mounting bracket 120 mm fan mount for ULTITUBE D5 reservoir (34112)

This together with the "OCTO fan controller for PWM fans (53286)"
I ordered 2 of the px extension cables/header converters with the Octo and my current plan is to use the two ARGB headers on the Octo for the front fan group and the roof fan group (RGB), the remaining fans in the case will be non-rgb.
The third RGB channel will be used for all non-fan internal RGB and will come from either the High Speed Flow Next or the D5 Next, whichever is best?
The Hubby7 is so that everything will have the USB2 connections needed of course (using only one header from the motherboard.
The two temp sensors will be placed after the blocks and after the radiators to give two additional measure points (is the picked part the correct one to connect to the Octo temp headers?)

Now my question is, what additional items (possibly) and what cables do I need to add to the order to properly connect everything up and talk to each other in the optimal way? (Aquabus? Other ones?)

Remayz

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 19:28

Aquabus only works with Aquaero controllers, so you can forget that already :)
The temp sensors are the correct headers yes.

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 22:07

Aquabus only works with Aquaero controllers, so you can forget that already :)
The temp sensors are the correct headers yes.
Ah, so basically just connect power, all the included USB cables to the hubby7 and let the parts communicate via USB and AquaSuite ?

Remayz

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 22:19

yep.
Aquabus is more for computers not running windows where you can't rely on USB, or if you specifically don't want to use software

Sonntag, 11. September 2022, 00:24

yep.
Aquabus is more for computers not running windows where you can't rely on USB, or if you specifically don't want to use software
Ah, thank you for that clarification. This I guess the order listed in my OP is all I will need then. Just need to do some research on the leak protection top, might grab the res/pump version with it.