• 28.04.2024, 02:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

OCTO question

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 12:22

Hi.

How come the fans always go to 100% every time I reboot, even though I have saved the config? It did not always do this, but it apparently need the windows aqua service to set my saved config.

Remayz

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 12:31

you have to change the "Hold minimum power" slider for when the control variable is not available.

If the temperature that controls your fans is a virtual sensor, or a temperature sensor that is not directly wired to the Octo (like CPU, GPU temp for example), it won't be available to it until the service runs.
If that's the case, the Octo will default to its fallback value.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 18:46

you have to change the "Hold minimum power" slider for when the control variable is not available.

If the temperature that controls your fans is a virtual sensor, or a temperature sensor that is not directly wired to the Octo (like CPU, GPU temp for example), it won't be available to it until the service runs.
If that's the case, the Octo will default to its fallback value.
Okay thanks, I'll have a look at that. Its just that I have 17 fans hooked up and one of them makes a clunking noise when cold so its quite the racket. Thanks.

Montag, 17. Oktober 2022, 13:12

My fans do the same, i have jusat ticked the hold minimum power box and set the slider to 35%, should be quieter when it boots now.
I7 12700k - Asus Rog Strix z690-A WiFi D4 - TEAM GROUP 2X16GB DDR4 3600C16 - MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO 10GB - Crucial P5 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe Gen4x4 - WD SN850 1TB M.2 NVME Gen4x4 x2- SanDisk 2TB SSD PLUS 2.5" - Corsair RM850X - Lian Li o11D XL - EK 360mm PE - EK 360mm XE - EK supremacy classic - Generic (GPU) - Ultitube 150 D5 - dell s2721dgfa 27" nano IPS 165hz Custom corsair PSU cables