• 19.04.2024, 15:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Tanquen

Aquaero 6 New PWM fans Set to 2000 RPM

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2023, 20:32

I've only used the Power controlled 3 pin fans before but the aquaero 6 powers the first two channels off if the fans are run at full power.

I got three of the Splitty9 Actives to replace the old Splitty9s in the hope of getting around the issue.

I've just rebuilt the PC with new 4 Pin PWM fans and I've changed the fans Advanced settings to PWM controlled but the controllers don't seem to effect them. Just testing with one fan and it's stuck at 2000rpm.

Is there a setting that needs to change for the controllers as well? Everything seems to be % power related.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (25. Mai 2023, 00:50)

Tanquen

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 02:53

The only way I can turn off the fans is to remove the input cable from the aquaero or turn the level pot all the way to the right.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 07:20

You have to adjust the potentiometer on the Splitty 9 so that the fans are off and go on at 10..30% PWM. How the correct setting is you must test with the manual preset.

Tanquen

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 17:02

Thanks! This is driving me crazy with the fans stuck at full speed.

Is there a guide for the setup procedure?

Nothing seems to effect the fans.

With the old power controlled fans, I could set the output range min and max to 0-1 to force them off, 99-100 to force them on, or even 50-51 to force them to run at half speed.

With the channels fan settings rage at 0-1 then fans are still on at 2000 rpm.

I set all the channels to a range of 29-30%, then turned all the pots down until the fans were off. Now they just stay off. Even at 99-100%.

[img]https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOM6A1f8UY_owI3Iv8O-kh5l2fZzXWVddDY-mMb-TqZ1wcLO8Nd4xkUuAeWgufY1A?key=RHdLaVFDYmRtRXZMS1psOGhkdDNMQ1JJSXlTQ01n[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (25. Mai 2023, 17:04)

Tanquen

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2023, 17:24

OK!

In the Controllers, I added a Preset value controller. I set it to 10%.

I set all three channels to a rage of 10-100%.

I then turned the pots until the fans on each Splitty9 Active were off.

Now I can run the fans at their lowest speed, seems like 350rpm, with the Preset value controller at 14%, they come on.

But, when I move the channels back to the curve controller all the power info goes away and they all go to max 2000rpm.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (25. Mai 2023, 18:42)

Tanquen

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2023, 20:20

The last thing that got everything working was changing the controller's range from 0 to 100 % to 1 to 100%.