• 28.04.2024, 14:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

External (Hue) sensor into AquaSuite via MQTT?

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 11:41

Hi all,

I can't find an answer to this and I am surprised...

I want to get a true(well, more-true) value of ambient temperature to AquaSuite. I have a sensor that I can get into an Influx Database and can then use an MQTT broker to read that data, but I can't seem to get AquaSuite to let me use that as an input. I can send a message to MQTT but I can't receive...

I think something like this would be super valuable because an attached sensor (to the motherboard etc) is giving a reading close to the machine.. it is going to be skewed. I really just want a reading from the other side of the room.

I don't think I can achieve this but if someone does know a way, or even a better method, please do let me know!

Thank you :)

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 12:21

Currently it is not possible to send / import data from a user defined source to aquasuite.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 14:26

you could use a longer cable for the NTC? could be worth experimenting, i'm not sure if a few ohms more will make much difference in a 10kohm thermistor.

Not sure it would be useful anyway. The case fans will get air from close to the case, not from the other side of the room. So if your computer sits in a bubble of warmer air which is pretty much the case everytime, and you use a colder reading for ambient, the fans won't answer properly to the real temperature the computer sits in.

Freitag, 18. Februar 2022, 04:47

Thanks for your reply on this.

I did some testing, and sitting it inside my case (where both radiators to exhaust via pull), there's negligible difference to the air around the PC.. so I've left it in there for now.

I then created a virtual sensor that changes the water temp to consider the delta to ambient. Awesome

chimcen

unregistriert

Samstag, 7. Oktober 2023, 14:42

Any news to this? It would be awesome to import data like temperature from an external sensor by using mqtt...