• 27.04.2024, 11:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 23:18

Just been fiddling with that Wired XDisplay and an old iPad mini. Quite good actually. Nice and neat on the desk. Still setting up a dashboard design in Aquasuite but that's easily adjustable. Was sort of intrigued by a small HDMI screen as an alternative but might stick with this for a little while, see how it works out.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexkyriak« (17. September 2022, 00:43)

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 23:24

This is a cool idea. Wired X is a Splashtop thing right? Can you do this with the free version (long term) or do you have to pay a monthly fee?

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 23:37

Yep, by Splashtop. Idea credit is thanks to WinstonWoof for suggesting it earlier in the thread. I think it's free from what I can see. It behaves literally like having an additional monitor, it appears in Windows Settings Display, but not in NVIDIA Control Panel interestingly.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexkyriak« (16. September 2022, 23:42)

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 01:15

Thanks for confirming. I do recall WinstonWoof mentioning SplashTop. I have on old iPad laying around here somewhere that I am going to set up. I already have 3 stat displays set up and its clear that I need another one! :D

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 21:15

Hi guys how easy is it to modify it? like changing the Circular meters to needle type etc? any tutorials around? Thx
I7 12700k - Asus Rog Strix z690-A WiFi D4 - TEAM GROUP 2X16GB DDR4 3600C16 - MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO 10GB - Crucial P5 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe Gen4x4 - WD SN850 1TB M.2 NVME Gen4x4 x2- SanDisk 2TB SSD PLUS 2.5" - Corsair RM850X - Lian Li o11D XL - EK 360mm PE - EK 360mm XE - EK supremacy classic - Generic (GPU) - Ultitube 150 D5 - dell s2721dgfa 27" nano IPS 165hz Custom corsair PSU cables

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 22:23

Hi, yes it's very easy to change the types. When you create a new item you're presented with options:

When you're in some items you can change their representation:

I think the circular guage is a unique item type however, can't change it from a circular guage to a bar graph as far as I am aware. Bar graphs are part of the Detailed Data item type. There are other members on here who are way more experienced than me on these matters, however, so hopefully one of them can provide a better answer, but hopefully this helps a bit.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexkyriak« (17. September 2022, 23:16)

Donnerstag, 22. September 2022, 00:08

Hm. Little bit of possible bad news on this one. I'm finding when I run this, after a while I'm getting crashes. The error is a timeout watchdog error, which is normally (I think) related to overclocked CPUs. So whilst my system is OCed, it'll crash if running either my (perhaps overly-complex) Aquasuite dashboard page, or the XDisplay - need to find out which it might be. Crashes can happen whilst in the middle of a demanding game (CP2077) or browsing, or sometimes (but need to verify) just using Aquasuite. Have stopped using both Auqasuite dashboard and XDisplay and errors just don't appear. Will keep testing.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexkyriak« (22. September 2022, 00:25)

Freitag, 23. September 2022, 20:23

Quick shot of my dashboard so far. Nothing fancy, mostly been copying what comes on the pre-configured dashboards and combining them together.
https://i.imgur.com/qpoIM12.png

One question; could people share the code they use to set up the multi-stacked radial gauges? I'd like to combine some of mine together to give me some more desk space for additional time charts.

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 21:53

For the radial gauges on mine, I simply put one on top of the other. Lining them up can be fiddly and you’ll need to track their sizes in pixels and ensure they’re centred to one another, but it’s actually quite easy to set up and use. You just need to make the outer one(s) bigger then line it up. I turned off a lot of the text associated with the gauge and replaced it with standalone text. Not sure how to code them if that’s possible. Let me know if this helps or not!

Montag, 26. September 2022, 01:46

Hm. Little bit of possible bad news on this one. I'm finding when I run this, after a while I'm getting crashes. The error is a timeout watchdog error, which is normally (I think) related to overclocked CPUs. So whilst my system is OCed, it'll crash if running either my (perhaps overly-complex) Aquasuite dashboard page, or the XDisplay - need to find out which it might be. Crashes can happen whilst in the middle of a demanding game (CP2077) or browsing, or sometimes (but need to verify) just using Aquasuite. Have stopped using both Auqasuite dashboard and XDisplay and errors just don't appear. Will keep testing.
Any followup? thank you

Montag, 26. September 2022, 22:29

For the radial gauges on mine, I simply put one on top of the other. Lining them up can be fiddly and you’ll need to track their sizes in pixels and ensure they’re centred to one another, but it’s actually quite easy to set up and use. You just need to make the outer one(s) bigger then line it up. I turned off a lot of the text associated with the gauge and replaced it with standalone text. Not sure how to code them if that’s possible. Let me know if this helps or not!

Thanks, I figured that they were just dual-stacked guages. Any chance that a page/component can be shared to save on the hard work of getting them all lined up :D

Montag, 26. September 2022, 23:31

Any followup? thank you

Yep, think I tracked it down to something else, so I think aquasuite and XDisplay are not a problem.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexkyriak« (26. September 2022, 23:34)

Freitag, 30. September 2022, 03:38

Just been fiddling with that Wired XDisplay and an old iPad mini. Quite good actually. Nice and neat on the desk. Still setting up a dashboard design in Aquasuite but that's easily adjustable. Was sort of intrigued by a small HDMI screen as an alternative but might stick with this for a little while, see how it works out.

This looks really good. I like the simplicity and colors. I keep thinking you are sitting in a stock broker's office high in a skyscraper with an amazing view of "the bay."
I guess it's the wallpaper. In any case, nice work.

Remayz

Freitag, 30. September 2022, 11:00

i personally love the blacked out dashboard, so i'm going to redo mine on that general design, trying to use Xdisplay with a smartphone instead of a tablet. Condensing the current dashboard is going to be.. challenging :p hopefully i'll come up with something to share later on :)

ehupp01

Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2022, 21:51

Here are mine. I use a small 10 inch external HDMI display for monitoring. Top one is on for normal surfing and it switches to the bottom one when I launch steam "ie gaming".

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ehupp01« (12. Oktober 2022, 18:26)

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2022, 08:12

Wow. That's slick. I hope you won't mind if I attempt to steal model my next screens after yours! :thumbsup:

Here's what I have presently -- two pages I can switch between on an 12" HDMI screen in portrait mode:

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022, 23:17

Lol steal away :)

Here is my 'finished' first attempt. Will keep refining and tinkering. Aim was to go for simplicity, 'easy on the eye', very graphic and easy to read.

The primary bit of info I designed it around was the multi guage dials, reading my water temp vs ambient, with a delta for the ambient temp vs water temp (blue and green text centre top left), with outer graphic readouts for GPU core and temp, and CPU core and temp. It's also showing graphs of the same, giving me history of the readouts.

Dual pumps on far top left, bottom pump and top pump (in series, set to slightly different speeds), and CPU performance core readouts centre, below the GPU / CPU bars.

Disk space and temps bottom right.

Bottom left is simply ambient air temp plotted with water temp and delta, as a graph, to show history.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexkyriak« (11. Oktober 2022, 23:20)

Before the modulo function was invented. LOL

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 19:28

I wanted to display system uptime in dd:HH:mm but I couldn't find such data source. Under Functions, there's no modulo either.
»aquaman2030« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • wo_modulo.png

RE: Before the modulo function was invented. LOL

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 21:46

I wanted to display system uptime in dd:HH:mm but I couldn't find such data source. Under Functions, there's no modulo either.
This is interesting. I have not quite comprehended the logic flow but I don't see what the bottom X=round(A) does, or the blocks upstream of it. The output does not go anywhere.

Edit to add - I also think I found a bug in Aquasuite. When you select the Round Niumber function, there is a pull down where you can select how the Rounding works. The selections that appear are Normal (Round up and down), Rounding down, Rounding Down. It seems odd that Rounding down would be listed twice, and it seems logical that if there is a Rounding down function, there would also be a Rounding up function. I tested this and the second Rounding down option in the pull-down is actually Rounding up. It would be nice if the type of Rounding was indicated in the X=round(A) block. It took me a while to figure out why X=A=0.68 rounded to 0 in your flow until I realized you used Rounding down. That led me to look at the Rounding options pulldown, where I saw Normal (Round up and down), Rounding down, and then Rounding down again which is really Rounding up. It seems pretty clear that Rounding up is labelled incorrectly in the pull down.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (13. Januar 2024, 22:32)

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 01:23

Zitat

This is interesting. I have not quite comprehended the logic flow but I don't see what the bottom X=round(A) does, or the blocks upstream of it.The output does not go anywhere.
I reuse the same diagram for Days Hours and Minutes since they're inter-related. The portion that you highlighted is for Minutes and for that 'sensor' there would be a blue output box for that value. Same for Days 'sensor'

Zitat

"Edit to add - I also think I found a bug in Aquasuite. When you select the Round Number function, there is a pull down where you can select how the Rounding works. The selections that appear are Normal (Round up and down), Rounding down, Rounding Down. It seems odd that Rounding down would be listed twice, and it seems logical that if there is a Rounding down function, there would also be a Rounding up function. I tested this and the second Rounding down option in the pull-down is actually Rounding up. It would be nice if the type of Rounding was indicated in the X=round(A) block. It took me a while to figure out why X=A=0.68 rounded to 0 in your flow until I realized you used Rounding down. That led me to look at the Rounding options pulldown, where I saw Normal (Round up and down), Rounding down, and then Rounding down again which is really Rounding up. It seems pretty clear that Rounding up is labelled incorrectly in the pull down."
Yup, I've appended that observation under my Feature request post. I'm not sure if Aquacomputer looks into these posts. :D