• 26.04.2024, 20:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

THEdude

shop language

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 22:44

Is there any change of spotting the shop in English soon? Because otherwise it's not doable for me to order stuff. :'(

Re: shop language

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 22:45

google.... :-X

otherwise, just tell us what you want and wwe help you with translations... ;)

THEdude

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 23:43

I know googling, babelfish and stuff like this, but still it's hard to read when you have'nt got the basic watercooling knowlegde...

:D
I've already asked lots of question by IM to you backdoor ;-)
but it's kind of rude to me, when asking hundreds of questions by IM...

Donnerstag, 24. März 2005, 16:40

Zitat von »THEdude«

I've already asked lots of question by IM to you backdoor ;-)
but it's kind of rude to me, when asking hundreds of questions by IM...

i got no problem with that... ;)

Freitag, 25. März 2005, 12:30

English updates would be nice aswell its only 3 moths since xmas :o

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 00:54

Zitat von »Nitrix«

English updates would be nice aswell its only 3 moths since xmas :o

Are you voluteering? ;D

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 02:16

gladly i would play my part if it needed to be done......

Aquacomputer could expand so much if they invested in an english shop and accepting credit cards, it may cost a little to setup but if they did they would have the whole world open to them!

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 09:25

Zitat von »Nitrix«

Aquacomputer could expand so much if they invested in an english shop and accepting credit cards, it may cost a little to setup but if they did they would have the whole world open to them!

Actually that is the reason I think they ARE NOT doing that. Opening up the USA with lots of distribution and making it easy to buy from them would probably wipe out their production capacity to the point that they wouldn't be able to service their home markets where they need to be strong. They are probably looking at ways of ramping up production and sales that won't leave them in a lurch if the Euro gains significant ground on the Dollar. I heard recently that there is one shop in Japan that, if you can believe it, is doing 30K US Dollars a week right now in A-C products. A-C must be having a heart attack over that :o