• 28.04.2024, 12:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Re: ehem 1048 noises

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 02:34

i think if i have time tomorrow and i don't get a solution i will make a video with my pda then host it somewhere then people can hear the noise it makes

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 09:58

update: still making the noise after being off all night, will now turn it on until when i come home (at 6:30pm gmt)

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 23:42

yer it still makes the noise :( did everyone else just plug theres in and it was pretty much silent or what ???

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 20:08

right just got an email from the support team: have you tried the Eheim mod? Here is a link to a german site http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~angho/c…c_wak_eheim.htm . It should be self explanatory but should you need help, please feel free to contact us.

will try it out looks as though it might work :D

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 23:13

o my god - 3 words to some up this mod. No joke the pump is now 50 times quieter than before... to those guys who helped me thanks :D - - - some air got trapped while i was putting it back together and i thought that was quiet (to give you an idea of what i was getting) ... then the air went through and it was like god had said ok ill let you have my babies 8)

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 23:48

cool mate, glad it all worked!

so that mod just stops any movement of the impeller on the shaft then, does it?

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005, 20:17

yer exactly:D