• 27.04.2024, 03:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Question about AC setup and pump pressure

Montag, 15. August 2005, 06:26

Does anyone think it would be a problem if I used an Iwaki md-20rzt pump with an AC setup?

The AC blocks/res are fairly restrictive (I do plan on using 3/8'' tubing though)...and the 20rzt is a very high pressure pump that I think would help increase the flow rate tremendously. But should I worry that maybe this is too much pressure?

I DO already OWN the pump...So I'd like to not have to buy an aquastream...

D4F

Re: Question about AC setup and pump pressure

Montag, 15. August 2005, 09:58

I dont know this pump, so i cant tell u anything about "pressure" or so, but normaly there should be no problem.
U have got a picture and/or specs ? PM me plz for that, cause AC dosnt like diskussions about noninternal products.
-=[ !! LN2 / DICE Kühler !!]=- (\_/) (x.x) (><)/) This is totgeschossenes Drecksvieh. Copy totgeschossenes Drecksvieh into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Montag, 15. August 2005, 10:21

I only bring it up because I want to know if I should worry about the ammount of pressure the pump will generate at low flow rates...

http://www.apumpstore.com/magneticdrive/…_WMD_CURVES.jpg

As you can see, its head at low flow is around 7 meters. Someone on another fourm just told me to make sure everything is tight with 3/8'' barbs and metal clamps.

But I also know the pumps you recommend are both low flow and low pressue so I didnt know if those might actually perform better (safer?)

Montag, 15. August 2005, 12:42

Have you the pressure in BAR ?

Why you don't buy a Eheim 1046 it's one of the quiet pumps.

Greeting Max Payne

D4F

Montag, 15. August 2005, 13:21

^^ Max .... read better .. he HAS got the pump allready .. why he should buy a other??

@ Topic

When i understand the picture ( and i think so ;) ) then u shouldnt worry about "pressure" or so. I dont think a normal and "cheap" pump wich u would use in a PC can produce so much pressure that it would be TO MUCH ;)
-=[ !! LN2 / DICE Kühler !!]=- (\_/) (x.x) (><)/) This is totgeschossenes Drecksvieh. Copy totgeschossenes Drecksvieh into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Montag, 15. August 2005, 15:37

Because the Eheim pump is really quiet and cheap... (only 33€)

The picture is about the flowrate in dependence to the hoisting depth

Iwaki MD20RZT:
Max. SYS Pressure 14,2 PSI (pounds per square inch) = ~0,979 Bar

I think it would be work..

Greeting Max Payne