• 28.04.2024, 12:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Impulse's per litre value max 2500?

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2005, 22:01

The aquasuite only allows a maximum of 2500 but I want to change it to 6000 as I'll be using a difference flow sensor thats optimised for a high-flow WC system.

Re: Impulse's per litre value max 2500?

Montag, 24. Oktober 2005, 18:22

OK any ideas on this.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2005, 18:54

Wait a little bit, the only one, who can help you is Sebastian....

Send him a KM...probably he will help you..

Gruß Max Payne

Montag, 24. Oktober 2005, 20:08

Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Samstag, 5. November 2005, 03:07

excuse my bad english ;D

well, since iam thinking about a flow meter with a value over 2500 per litre this may be also interesting for me - so are there any answer to that problem so far?

(since its obvious that iam talking about a none AC-product: i consider using it, because it combines a flow meter with an optically controll of flow - and so far there is no AC-product for this)

greetings
Roadrunner3d

Samstag, 5. November 2005, 11:26

I don't think that we will change the firmware in this case. The problem is, that the aquaeros has a really good algorithm for the measurement of the flow. This algorithm counts the impulse/time and also measures the time between the pulses. The exact measurement of the time between the pulses may be a problem if there are much more than the expected number of pulses. So the 2500 is a tested value that works.
Try to enter your value devided by 10 into the aquaero. If the aquaero will display you correct values that doesn't jump arround (multiplicated with 10) there should be no other problem then the range given from the firmware. In this case we will also check it and maybe change the firmware to a higher value. Please check this out with your sensor.

Sonntag, 6. November 2005, 21:38

OK, I'll be recieving the flowmeter some time this week, will let you guys know how it looks.

Sonntag, 6. November 2005, 21:40

Zitat von »gezzas525«

OK, I'll be recieving the flowmeter some time this week, will let you guys know how it looks.

How about PM me with a link for this flowmeter?

Montag, 7. November 2005, 01:30

Sounds like a SF800 ;)

Montag, 7. November 2005, 16:15

Sorry but the operating pressure is 16bar :-X :-X

--> http://www.swissflow.com/en/SF800/Flow_M…rking_Principle

Gruß Max Payne

Freitag, 11. November 2005, 00:09

the operating pressure is irrelavant, people are allready using these in WC applications with very accurate flow readings.  The only limitations of the device again is irrelavant for watercooling:

1) The liquid has to be clear-->translucant.
2) Impulses/Litre value is as it stands a problem for the aquaero.
3) Maximum 20 Litres/min flowrate @ 40 bars.

A guy called Nexxo (wizdforums.co.uk) has obtained some of these however they are now ALL SOLD, the demand is allready high enough that swissflow may begin offering them to dealers.