• 19.04.2024, 03:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

_rEuTeL_

laing ddc out of stock

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 10:41

hiah,

a little more than a month ago, I ordered some spare parts, including a laing ddc pump
I sent a mail last week to ask what was going on and they told me the laing ddc pump was out of stock, but there was hopefully going to be a delivery by the end of the week..
since my order is still 'processing', I guess it didn't get delivered
I sent a new mail on monday to ask when the pump will be available, but still no answer

so I'm asking it this way; when will the Laing DDC pump be available again?
and does the orderstatus get changed when all the parts are in stock? it's really confusing when youo get no feeback whatsoever

Re: laing ddc out of stock

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 15:21

your best bet would to be send another e-mail as they will not be able to help you on here m8 :(

not meaning to sound harsh or anything but thats the way its done....

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 20:20

id say he has a right to post this if the e-mail route has failed. he has not flamed anyone, but just asking what is going on. your right that he will not get a answer on the forum, but i bet if he e-mails again there will be a prompt reply ;)

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 20:35

please write another mail

nobody can help you here

Closed

Stefan