• 26.04.2024, 12:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Preview: aquabox 3.5" *updated*

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 19:25

Around mid-december AC will sell a new reservoir for the 3.5" bays. This reservoir is called Aquabox, needs two 3.5" bays, can contain up to 100ml of water and is ready for two LEDs. As a nice special effect the water is conducted over the front-glass. This will create a thin film of water and keeps your glass free of mist. The flow can be controlled with two bolts.

Below you can see a few pictures of a protoytpe. It is missing the mounting and seems to be unanodized.

Re: Preview: aquabox 3.5"

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 20:11

Thats Sweet!

hope they do a 2 x 5" bay version ;D

Beun

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 20:50

Very nice :)

I miss the connections you're talking about.

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 21:51

2 x 5 inch bay is more to my appeal and the holes on the underside is that for mounting?

If no 1 understands me il do a pic in PAINT!

lol

muff

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 21:56

This is a prototype, there are no mounting holes or whatever ;)

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 22:09

What about these??????

I suppose it cud be done so it cud go on top of the case??  ;)

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 22:24

i think those are the other ends of the holes that mount the front plexi to the aluminium!

Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005, 22:39

but cud it be done and if not then il drop it and stfu but will there be a mounting plate for this and also will there be a 2x5 inch version.

regards

muff

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 11:48

how much does the current res hold? (comparing to this - 100ml) thanks

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 15:27

If it is in silver or black anodizing I will take one out of the first shipment. ;D

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:54

nice work AC but have to agree that a 5.25" bay version would be better. as there are not many case realised that have dual ext 3.5" bays. maybe if it was 5.25" you could have mounting for the aquastream.

oh yeah another thing is that you mention that there is mounting for 2 leds but i only see 1. of the 3 holes at the rear i take it that the bottom is the outlet & the top is the inlet, leaving just the middle hole to mount the led ?

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 20:00

i wud just like to have 1 cuz i can :P nah only playing but i agree the 2x5 wud be better but hey wadda we know were only the customers!!

hehe..

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005, 01:45

I have a few new photos of the final product :)

Re: Preview: aquabox 3.5" *updated*

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005, 01:58

YEAH IT LOOKS OK..

Re: Preview: aquabox 3.5" *updated*

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005, 17:47

looks the don to me 8) has it got the plixe-aquatube in ?