• 27.04.2024, 05:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Q on design measures

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 14:57

Can Ac provide me with the design sheets of the front plates for these plz.

I am working on a new cover, 1 sheet down the front of my CM stacker.

I would like if possible,

The :-

Aquareo
Multiswitch
HDD Cooler
Crystal Fontz display
Aquabay
Pump Controller

I have all the origional products. as you well know. And i am terrible with design or drawing and i know it will only go wrong if i measure it all out. I DO NOT want to mass produce any of these items. So if you wont post them in here in the forum could you send me them via a pm or email?

This is something i have thought about and i have been hunting for a Laser cutter, which i have now found (YAY).

Is this possible AC.

Edit - Finger prints was cleaned when i finished the project. Looks a lil dif now. HEHE....

Re: Q on design measures

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 16:30

write a mail to info@aqua-computer.de

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 17:15

Not being funny but the email system is really slow...

As we all know!!!

So i might aswell just do it myself. Cheers for nothing AC!

EDIT : Hey guys, this is a support forum well the only support we ever recieve is email to this....

I am a good customer and the support just seems to be lacking as all i ever get is email to this replys. Cmon sort it out...

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 18:32

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

Not being funny but the email system is really slow...

As we all know!!!

So i might aswell just do it myself. Cheers for nothing AC!

EDIT : Hey guys, this is a support forum well the only support we ever recieve is email to this....

I am a good customer and the support just seems to be lacking as all i ever get is email to this replys. Cmon sort it out...

There is only one person at AC who has the right to give you the design of the products. So if you want them you have to write an email to him.

Cheers

Stefan

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 20:09

Lets see how long it takes to get a reply then, email was sent 4:30pm ish. :(

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 00:06

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

Lets see how long it takes to get a reply then, email was sent 4:30pm ish. :(

I think it would be best if you kindly ask him for the things you need. Your post does not work for you.

Closed

Stefan