• 29.05.2024, 20:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Tubemeter not passing info to Aquaero

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 23:09

Hi again,

I have seen this problem reported in these forums before but cannot find the post and hence the possible solution. My tubemeter is connected to the MB via the USB connection along with my Aquaero.

Inside the Aquasuite software I do get both the 'aquaero' and 'tubemeter Revision 1' seperate windows appear. I can control each of the Aquaero and Tubemeter via each seperate window normally.

However, I cannot control the tubemeter nor recieve information about it when looking at the 'aquerao' section of the software as it is greyed out! Is this normal?, or do I have a problem somewhere? I had a similar problem when my multiswitch when that was connected, nothing was reported in the 'aquaero' section of the software.

My Aquastream is connected to my Aquaero via the aquastream connector and is not powered by the PSU, I quess that comes from the Aquaero via that cable. I can control this normally from the 'aquaero' section of the software along with all information being displayed correctly.

My motherboard is an Asus A8N-SLI Premium and I also remember Shoggy mentioning that Asus MB's could be the cause of the problem.

If this is so, do you know of a specific solution for the aquasuite software with these MB's

Or for this to work, do I connect my Tubemeter directly to the Aquaero via say the Aquabus?

Hope you can help

Aquaero info:

Firmware version 4.10a
OS version 2.03
Hardware Version 4.00

Tubemeter info:

Firmware version 1.05
OS version 1.01
Hardware Version 1.01

SNIFFY

JaR

Re: Tubemeter not passing info to Aquaero

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 23:11

Zitat von »SNIFFER«

Or for this to work, do I connect my Tubemeter directly to the Aquaero via say the Aquabus?

Correct!
badger badger badger ...

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 23:36

Wow, how do I connect a 5 pin USB connector to a 3 pin aquabus connector?

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2006, 23:39

With the appropriate cable of course! ;D

You're also correct in that the Aquastream gets its power from the Aquaero without needing a direct PSU connection.

Montag, 31. Juli 2006, 00:16

Ah, it all makes sense now. Those cables are not available in the UK as far as I am aware.

Montag, 31. Juli 2006, 00:52

It doesn't look like it - I got mine sent from Germany IIRC.