• 18.06.2024, 23:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Halk

Aquastream Replacement

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 16:26

Yes, another new thread. If you answered the support email I sent 2 weeks ago then there wouldn't be a need for it :)

I need to replace the AquaStream. 2 reasons. Firstly I want to be able to change the frequency for the pump, and I don't want an AquaAero. Secondly the mounting bracket is a bit damaged.

I see you do sell replacements, with the latest firmware. But these don't come with the mounting brackets.

Can you supply me with a replacement AquaStream, and the mounting for a 3.5 bay for it?

And as I asked in the email, it'd be even better if I could mount it directly into a 5.25 bay rather than have to use a 3.5 > 5.25 bay adaptor, as my case doesn't have 3.5 bays.

Re: Aquastream Replacement

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 17:07

These questions can only be answered by the support...

Of course you can get mounting brackets. Price? I don't know.

Halk

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 17:50

Email sent 2 weeks ago, no reply...

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2007, 03:17

Send again some Mails are lost in Space.

Halk

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2007, 05:26

Zitat von »gr3if«

Send again some Mails are lost in Space.

I did, and I've already got a reply and it appears to be getting sorted out. Jan from AquaComputers was very helpful. I guess the mail really did vanish.