• 20.04.2024, 05:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leaking Problems

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 01:35

Hi I have been having leaking problems on the new res. but I think this is 100% down to the fact that the rubber seal that you provide is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get on.

Are you supposed to glue it on? Or something like this because otherwise you use all the fingers you have on 2 hands to fix it down....let go and the seal just pops off...

Please help me

Thanks

Ed

Re: Leaking Problems

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 05:55

What reservoir are you talking about?

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 11:55

The aquabox 5 1/4" black.

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 22:46

anyone?...please sorry but I am desperate.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007, 02:47

don't worry...sorted it... with superglue (I wasn't orginally going to use it because it might melt it...but this particular glue I found in tesco's could be used on rubber and it has seemed to have done the trick :)

Ed

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007, 15:14

When I assembled my aquabox, I had to get one end of the seal in the milled groove and trap it with the faceplate then slowly slide the faceplate along whilst manipulating the seal to keep it in on both sides.

It should've been a test on the old Krypton Factor ;D

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2007, 12:23

I had similiar problems, the rubber kept slipping off at one side. I solved it by strechting the ring for 45minutes as much as I could. Afterwards I had a couple of minutes to install it until it had reverted to its original state :)