• 27.04.2024, 23:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero not saving profiles

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2007, 19:23

Hi!

My Aquaero can't seem to be able to save my profiles. I have to manually load my profile in aquasuite every time I restart. I have tried to save data to EEPROM but it doesn't work. I get a shutdown error and my dual leds are blinking. I have tried reflashing via the newest aquasuite and resetted the EEPROM in both the aquasuite and manually by holding the set button for 3 seconds when restarting.

Aquaero is working perfectly only if I manually load my profile in Aquasuite but after restarting it acts very strange. I get a "Shutdown..." message. loading the profile1 or 2 in aquaero doesn't work. Default-profile works though and sets it back like it was when I started the system for the first time. Still after a shutdown the leds blinks red-blue and I get a Shutdown...flow 2 sensor message.

Can anyone please help.

Connections:
Aquaero <- USB -> Motherboard
Aquastream <- USB -> Motherboard
Aquaero <- Aquabus -> Aquastream

One more thing is that Aquaero doesn't recognize my Aquastram XT. It says "Too old or n. avail."

I'm using:
Aquasuite 4.51.00
Aquaero 4.13a firmware
Aquastream 1005 firmware

Tried to flash Firmware 1006 to Aquastream. I get a successful flash according to Aquasuite but it remains a 1005 firmware after restarting...

Re: Aquaero not saving profiles

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007, 19:36

Zitat von »Miyoshi«

Hi!

My Aquaero can't seem to be able to save my profiles. I have to manually load my profile in aquasuite every time I restart. I have tried to save data to EEPROM but it doesn't work. I get a shutdown error and my dual leds are blinking. I have tried reflashing via the newest aquasuite and resetted the EEPROM in both the aquasuite and manually by holding the set button for 3 seconds when restarting.

Aquaero is working perfectly only if I manually load my profile in Aquasuite but after restarting it acts very strange. I get a "Shutdown..." message. loading the profile1 or 2 in aquaero doesn't work. Default-profile works though and sets it back like it was when I started the system for the first time. Still after a shutdown the leds blinks red-blue and I get a Shutdown...flow 2 sensor message.

Can anyone please help.

Connections:
Aquastream <- USB -> Motherboard
Aquaero <- Aquabus -> Aquastream

One more thing is that Aquaero doesn't recognize my Aquastram XT. It says "Too old or n. avail."

I'm using:
Aquasuite 4.51.00
Aquaero 4.13a firmware
Aquastream 1005 firmware

Tried to flash Firmware 1006 to Aquastream. I get a successful flash according to Aquasuite but it remains a 1005 firmware after restarting...

I dont think that you should connect the aquastream to the MB thru USB. when you do have connectet it with the aquaero

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008, 11:48

Yeah, as far as I am aware you connect the pump EITHER to the motherboard via usb OR to the aquaero via the aquabus, NOT both.

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008, 17:31

You can also connect the aquastream to USB and the aquaero.

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008, 15:41

ok, so Option 1 and 2 are correct while Option 3 is wrong???

Option 1
Aquaero <- Aquabus -> Aquastream XT

Option 2
Aquastream XT <- USB -> Motherboard

Option 3 is wrong? This is my current connection
Aquastream XT <- USB -> Motherboard
Aquaero <- Aquabus -> Aquastream XT

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008, 15:53

Where is the problem?

That's the best combination because so you have ALL controlling and monitoring possibilities.

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008, 20:15

Thanks Shoggy. I was just not sure since I was told not to connect the Aquastream via USB while using aquabus.

There is no problem anymore. Everything works fine now. Im using option 3. =)