• 27.04.2024, 10:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Delivery times.

Montag, 28. April 2008, 10:35

Hi there.

I ordered something from Aqua Computers 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt been dispached.

Can someone tell me in there experience how long delivery usually takes from them?

Im just getting worried, it was a rather large order and they told me it would be dispached last week and nothing has yet it seems, as i still have no email.

I paid using paypal direct as i couldnt use the on site link.

Thanks.

Re: Delivery times.

Montag, 28. April 2008, 13:19

Normally it takes about 3 work days to get something. At least for me here in germany. Right now Ac is a vit behind producing all things and the larger your order gets the bigger might be the problem of having all things packed.

Maybe write an email at the support to ask where your things lay around?

Re: Delivery times.

Montag, 28. April 2008, 20:57

Thanks for the response.

I emailed them at the end of the first week to ask if it had been dispached and then responded with, "we will deliver your order this week. If the order leaves our house you will get an email."
That was literally all the response i got.

All the items i ordered appeared to be in stock they had the green icon next to them.

I will mail them again and see what they say.

Thanks.