• 15.06.2024, 07:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

new: aquatube G1/4"

Donnerstag, 15. März 2007, 18:22

Since we had many enquiries from our customers about aquatubes with G1/4" connectors, we have manufactured a series of the aquatube with this thread now. At first the aquatube G1/4" is only available in silver. Unlike the G1/8" version the G1/4" version has only two threads on the side, otherwise it would be impossible to turn in the connectors side by side.

A few pictures:

Re: new: aquatube G1/4"

Mittwoch, 4. April 2007, 11:10

Why always first available in silber? When can we have black G 1/4 Aquatubes here in the states?

Mittwoch, 4. April 2007, 11:31

We will have some black 1/4" ones in 7-10 days ;)

Jag

Mittwoch, 4. April 2007, 23:00

A black Delrin version would be even better, but i guess i'll have to wait for a aluminum black G1/4 Aquatube.

Donnerstag, 19. April 2007, 03:18

sooo something like this then?

8)

Jag

Dienstag, 24. April 2007, 17:33

Yes, that's exactly it.

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008, 18:16

Hi,

I do have a question about this product.
I bought an 1 x aquatube Sonderserie G1/4 silber ohne Anschlüsse.

But the following products don't fit ??
aquajet Spülleitung für aquatube ab Rev. 1.1 - Product 34903
and
Beleuchtungsmodul blau für aquatube und aquabox - product 34911

They both don't fitt the G1/4 holes in the aquatube ??? The connection of the 2 products is smaller.

Anyobe an idea how I can get this solved ?

Thanks
TV

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008, 19:02

A modul in witch a LED will fit is available in other shops. And for the Tubemeter you have to buy an adapter.

:rolleyes:

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008, 21:00

Thank you for your fast reaction ! But I think you mis-understood me ? The led and the aquajet don't fit the 1/4 size ! The module to fit the led was delivered with the product but the module is too small.

The aquajet doesn't have a module at all. Also the Aquajet is too small for 1/4 size ??

Thanks again
TV

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008, 21:15

The LED module and the aquajet are G 1/8.

We offer a G 1/4 to G 1/8 adapter which will work for the aquajet.

Montag, 5. Mai 2008, 02:24

Thx Shoggy !! I don't want to be lazy but can you please tell me where I can find that G1/4 to G1/8 adapter ?? I checked the shop of Aqua Computer a 1000 times !! But still can't find it :-[

Montag, 5. Mai 2008, 13:20

Write a mail to the support - many items you can't buy in the shop you can get from the support.

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2008, 18:10

Does anyone have the e-mail adress of the support for me ? I've send an e-mail last sunday via their website but still no reaction till now ? So I think my mail got lost  :(

Edit: found it support@aqua-computer.de

It's a pitty that they don't mention it on their site that the product isn't compatible with the aquatube. I'm from Belgium and have to pre-pay. So it shall take at least 2 additional weeks before I can get everything installed :(

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2008, 18:14

support@aqua-computer.de