• 27.04.2024, 08:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Preview: aquagratix 4870

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008, 21:19

For the new ATI 4870 graphics card we will be able to deliver the fitting cooler within approx. 10 days.

The aquagratix 4870 builds on the previous style from highly purified electrolysis copper. The flow resistance is very low through up to 20 mm wide channels on the inside.
All components are cooled: GPU, RAM and voltage regulators.

The weight is less than 500 grams!

Due to the compact style we will be able to offer the cooler for EUR 74.99.

An additional connector-set will allow an easy Crossfire installation.

In addition, there will be screw connections for all current coolers soon to connect these directly with each other. They wil be available for a distance of 2 and 3 slots.

Re: Preview: aquagratix 4870

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008, 22:17

Applause! You do great work and keep ahead of developments, very admirable.
Nvidia man so most interested in the sli interconnect, how will it affect the space between the gfx cards? will it prohibit the use of those slots?

Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008, 21:27

I guess that would depend on the card your installing in between?

smitch

unregistriert

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 19:02

cool! i just registerd myself to ask this if you are planning to make a waterblok for 4870 but here it is! two tumbs up! from the moment i see that this block will be in stock in a store i'm gonna buy it! ;D

(or is it possible to order directly from aquacomputer?)

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 19:09

You can order it in our webshop.