• 04.06.2024, 17:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Where to buy distilled water in IE?

Freitag, 4. Juli 2008, 22:29

Hi there

I moved to Dublin some month ago. When I came here I had a bottle of distilled water with me but now I need to refill my system I don't have any clue where to get some.

I asked at gas stations or household markets and most staff members won't even know what it is :(
One guy at the gas station knows about distilled water for irons or batteries but didn't know where to get it.

So is any one of you living in Ireland who knows where to buy it?

Thanks

elanee

Re: Where to buy distilled water in IE?

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 02:47

Zitat von »B.Lan«

Hi there

I moved to Dublin some month ago. When I came here I had a bottle of distilled water with me but now I need to refill my system I don't have any clue where to get some.

I asked at gas stations or household markets and most staff members won't even know what it is :(
One guy at the gas station knows about distilled water for irons or batteries but didn't know where to get it.

So is any one of you living in Ireland who knows where to buy it?

Thanks

they should have it at the place you get your medicine

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 14:56

Zitat von »elanee«

they should have it at the place you get your medicine

pharmacy? great. I will have a look there.
Thanks

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 15:59

Yeah since i moved from Germany im finding it hard to find it in the UK where i am....

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 22:33

Ok I have 5l now. Took me some time though.

I was at two pharmacies and at Superquin. A girl at the second pharmacy made a call to a third one and they had water. It's labled "purified water", for laboratories and so on.

5 Euro for 5l, about the same as in Germany.

Thanks all

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008, 22:22

o.0 found mine and they were at a Halfords :P

maN1C

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 17:46

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

o.0 found mine and they were at a Halfords :P

Your local gas station, workshop or reseller of car batteries also should have it, as it's used in batteries on cars.

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 18:37

Zitat von »maN1C«

Your local gas station, workshop or reseller of car batteries also should have it, as it's used in batteries on cars.

Most Garages (Gas stations) will sell De-Ionized water and not Distilled water.

Whats the diffrence well some claim that De-Ionized water without using anti corrosion fluid can damage your blocks >:(

However i have never read a thread or seen pics that prove this only seen one where someone used tap water and it ended up 2 days later looking like this :-

But to be honest it sont matter if you use De-Ionized (mostly found in garages for batteries) or Distilled water.

Freitag, 25. Juli 2008, 23:39

It doesn't. Not at all to be clear.

I did use both and didn't have the slitest issue;)
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Samstag, 26. Juli 2008, 16:56

I know im using De-Ionized aswell :)