• 28.04.2024, 14:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 D5 Pumps on Aquaero

Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013, 22:27

I was looking around for a controller and came across the Aquaero 5. What's better is the up coming Aquaero 6 with all PWM channels. I already set my heart out for 2 MCP655 PWM but after looking at the Aquaero I also saw their version of D5. It plugs in into an Aquabus which looks like a 4 pin header and USB header. So here seems to be my options for controlling 2 D5 on the controller and I'd like to hear your opinions on which would be ideal:

1. Plug in MCP655 to PWM header using splitter
2. Plug in MCP655 to individual channels on Aquaero 6
3. Plug in Aquacomputer D5 to Aquabus using splitter.
4. Plug in Aquacomputer D5 tomotherboard USB header

Thanks!

Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013, 23:09

Personally I'd go with the Aquaero 6.. It's due later this month I beleive..... Look HERE If you haven't already for more info, It'll probably do most of what you want with the single Device & a couple or so 4 pin splitters e.t.c.. You could if needed use an Aquaero LT as a slave device connected Via the 4 pin Aquabus to the Aquaero 6, How this works is explained in more detail HERE and although this guide I did is for the Aquaero 5 I'm assuming it will work the same with the Aquaero 6.... Hope this helps :)

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (6. Oktober 2013, 23:14)

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 08:36

Thanks! Yes I have seen the Aquaero 6 page and was astonished at how much power it can deliver and the amount of functionality it has that most other controllers don't or might have but the Aquaero just does it better and then some in such a small form factor. I don't know why I've never heard of this before until I went to aqua tuning. I think I will go with the A6 because of that. I have a total of 9 PWM fans I want to control. 3 on one channel and 6 on another. Might go for the AC D5 with aquabus but the video seems to show the pumps being voltage controlled. Would it be ok to use a splitter on the aquabus for the 2 D5?

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 11:36

Yes... Using a splitter on the Aquabus is fine as shown HERE . Now although this pic is showing connecting up an LT as a slave device it still shows that your able to connect several 4 pin splitters & 3 pin leads e.t.c... You can have up to a maximum of 4 x MPS devices connected at any one time through the "High Speed"Aquabus, But you can use more MPS devices if required by connecting them Via the USB to the Motherboard USB headers e.t.c.. I'm assuming again that this is the same for the Aquaero 6 as for the Aquaero 5... I'll know more for deffinate once I can get my hands on an Aquaero 6 :)....

N.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (7. Oktober 2013, 11:38)

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 17:07

You really did went above and beyond with that review and it was well explained and I really appreciate it. It just goes to show how flexible aquacomputer made their system. Is there a difference between connecting an MPS device through USB and aquabus? Like do I gain/lose any features if I choose one over the other? I know you can connect the AC D5 to both at the same time and you always have to set the device first through USB before it can be controlled through aquabus. I can't wait for the Aquaero 6 to come out and would surely read your review before purchasing one myself as it is a complicated device and one that I haven't any experience of.