• 26.03.2019, 13:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 19:35

If these pumps use PWM it should work.

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018, 21:51

Perfect! Thank you for the quick reply :thumbsup:

Samstag, 17. November 2018, 06:49

A few question's.
1. Is there a way to have more than 64 addessable leds?
Like by having more than 1 Quadro RGBpx controllers? (64 per RGBpx controller)

2. Can the Quadro RGBpx control Neopixel™ compatible Leds (SK6812 + WS2812)?

Because I would like to have the D5-Next and a Quadro RGBpx control 128 addressable Leds,
and a farbwerk to control the Non-addressable Leds in my future build.

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 09:27

A single QUADRO controller can not control more than 64 LEDs. If you want to control further LEDs (of other strips/fans) you will need another QUADRO controller. You can connect multiple QUADROs or other devices from us to a PC at the same time.

We can not comment on the second question.

Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019, 19:31

QUADRO does not offer virtual temperature sensors. You can only work with the values coming directly from the (physical) sensors or from software sensors.

I am not sure about your second question. Of course you can freely map any temperature sensor to any fan output. So managing two loops with different temperatures or fans is no problem.

Just one thing.
Quadro does not support virtual sensors because of hardware limitations ?
or firmware / aquasuite limitations ?

Freitag, 15. Februar 2019, 10:18

Shoggy, darthdvd wants to get the D5 next and a Quadro, he can control 64 by the Quadro and another 64 leds by the D5 next pump, the D5 Next pump has RGBpx connector to control other devices like Splitty 4 so it can control 64 leds, correct?