• 08.05.2024, 21:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

USB connection issues with OCTO and High flow NEXT after Aquasuite version update.

Freitag, 10. November 2023, 20:49

After update of Auqasuite version to X.76. There is USB connection issues with OCTO and High flow NEXT.

After turning on the computer, there are several sounds of usb connection and disconnection. And then It shows The device has no USB connection or is not recognized by the system.
In order to fix this, I have to reboot the computer and If I am lucky then there is no problem, if I am not then it keeps happening again and again.

I am using window 11. I have no clue how to fix this.....

Anybody had this issue???

So frustrating....
»jameslim« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 스크린샷 2023-11-10 144201.png

Samstag, 11. November 2023, 10:30

In order to fix this, I have to reboot the computer and If I am lucky then there is no problem, if I am not then it keeps happening again and again.
switch off the power supply unit correctly. Unplug the power cable for at least 1 minute.
Uninstall the usb device from you control panel, restart your computer.

Samstag, 11. November 2023, 20:13

I already tried that several times.. I never experience this problem before. Is there any way to go back to the previous version?

Montag, 13. November 2023, 07:23

I never experience this problem before. Is there any way to go back to the previous version?

This has nothing to do with the aquasuite.
Uninstall the USB device in Windows. Settings -> Devices -> Remove

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2023, 16:29

I've just had the same problem Win11 after updating to X.77 last night ( could be coincidence ) .

I'm running 1 Octo & 1 Quadro running externally via 2 Usb to male headers to the original cables.
I'm using them to control my temperature in my AV rack initial set up from my HTPC ( so just fans & temp sensors ) .
Not sure if its the cables / hardware or software yet or PC !
Sometimes If I swap the usb cables one will work then change them over & the other will work ?
They come on & disappear randomly sometimes the Aquasuite screen also completly blacks out .
Now they both show no usb connection , tried removing the device's changing ports but still the same problem .

While I'm waiting for new cables Is there anywhere to get the older version just to try ?

Its a shame as I spent 2 weeks making a wiring loom to exact lengths for the 6 sensors & 12 fans I use .

The hardware & software was perfect for the job & was running flawlessly for 18 months till the upgrade.

I'll try removing the devices again as listed here when cables arrive .