• 04.05.2024, 13:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiswitch Script Generator NG - *v1.2*

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009, 20:53

after three months of development im quite pleased to announce the new version of my Multiswitch Script Generator, the first version in english :thumbsup::

Multiswitch Script Generator NG
this is not an update of Multiswitch Skript Generator 0.2.0 but coded from scratch!

new features:
- scripts arent loaded by the Aquasuite anymore. instead they are loaded by a small standalone program, the so called Muswi Loader.
- scripts are saved in the .aqs (Aqua-Computer Script) format.
- aquaero support. currently all 6 temp sensors, the flow sensor, the tubemeter (connected by aquabus & USB) and the relay.
- rows of the unsaved script can be deleted simply by hitting the del key (^^).
- scripts can be started by pressing one of the 8 buttons of the multiswitch.

fyi:
- again a new interface (hopefully the final version).
- .NET framework 2.0 is required.
- please put the two executables (generator & loader), both .DLL (USB.DLL & myTranslationClasses.dll) and the created scripts in the same directory to avoid problems!
- when quitting a running script it *could* happen that errors pop-up. this is caused by the SDK - you can ignore those.

screenshots:
Generator:

Loader:

download:
Multiswitch Script Generator NG v1.2

if you find a bug feel free to post! :thumbup:

lots of thanks go to my betatesters swiss-adi & stromer007 :thumbsup:

enjoy,
infinite

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »infinite« (10. Juni 2009, 21:21)

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 07:54

I don't have a multiswitch now, wish I hadn't sold it. ;(

Looks like a nice addition for us AC users. Thanks for including us English speakers. :thumbsup:

drbo

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 10:53

I dont understand the lack of 64bit support ...
Anyway, I would like 64 bit support, and I suggests that all that second the wish for 64 bit, says so below in this tread.
drbo 8)
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 11:38

I dont understand the lack of 64bit support ...
Anyway, I would like 64 bit support, and I suggests that all that second the wish for 64 bit, says so below in this tread.
drbo 8)

bad idea. it is better to write an email to the support. the more mails they get the sooner you get 64bit ;) it is a priority issue.
AC confirmed that there will be a native 64bit version in 2-3 months.

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 17:36

forget what i said above.

minor update v1.1!

changelog:
- 64bit support added.
- debug popups disabled.

download:
Multiswitch Script Generator NG v1.1
have fun!

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009, 21:20

new version 1.2 released:

- Tubemeter standalone support added.
- Aquaero fan control added.
- Poweradjust support added.
- Refresh blocks added (to update the sensor input data).

Multiswitch Script Generator NG v1.2

have fun :thumbup:

MrToad

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 22:13

Thanks for keeping us updated :)