• 16.04.2024, 23:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015, 23:37

This temperature will not come back and what you describe also has nothing to do with the CPU temperature. You confuse this with the temperature sensors of the voltage controllers which are still there of course. Their temperature will be lower when using PWM because this just forwards 12V directly to the output while the PWM signal tells the pump how fast it should spin. The other way around it would be controlled by the voltage which causes a higher temperature (at least on the auaero 5 series) because unused energy will be "burned" ;)
Ok thanks for confirming.

One last question, I am getting a blank section on the information page so I cannot customise which screens my XT is showing. Any ideas whats happened?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TFyojYO.jpg?1[/img]

Shoggy?

Anyone??????

Freitag, 3. Juli 2015, 19:08

This temperature will not come back and what you describe also has nothing to do with the CPU temperature. You confuse this with the temperature sensors of the voltage controllers which are still there of course. Their temperature will be lower when using PWM because this just forwards 12V directly to the output while the PWM signal tells the pump how fast it should spin. The other way around it would be controlled by the voltage which causes a higher temperature (at least on the auaero 5 series) because unused energy will be "burned" ;)
Ok thanks for confirming.

One last question, I am getting a blank section on the information page so I cannot customise which screens my XT is showing. Any ideas whats happened?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TFyojYO.jpg?1[/img]

Shoggy?

Anyone??????

Are all the "Available screens" pages empty?

Samstag, 4. Juli 2015, 19:45

Hi Infoseeker, yes mine are all empty. I might try reinstalling aquasuite and see if that solves it.

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015, 01:23

Done a fresh install and even setup as new and still I cannot select which screens I wish to display? The page is just blank???? :(

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015, 10:29

Done a fresh install and even setup as new and still I cannot select which screens I wish to display? The page is just blank???? :(

Yup!!... Got excactly the same with me I'm afraid!!.... Lucky I've only updated this one PC of my 3 PC's that run Aquasuite... Have also tried the re-fresh to Factory Defaults & done a complete re-install of Aquasuite ... No imorts of old saved files & not installed using any previous settings e.t.c, A Pretty much total new clean install & still I'm getting the same blank "Slightly Wobbly" Information Pages e.t.c.
Both my other PC's are running Aquasuite fine with the previous update we got, But this newer one seems to have cocked up somewhere along the line :-(.... Anyway ... Hope if others have been getting this problem have notified AC & maybe they'll be able to look into it & see if it's a fix that can be done soonish like.... Fingers crossed & all that :-)...
Nam....

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015, 19:03

Yup!!... Got excactly the same with me I'm afraid!!.... Lucky I've only updated this one PC of my 3 PC's that run Aquasuite... Have also tried the re-fresh to Factory Defaults & done a complete re-install of Aquasuite ... No imorts of old saved files & not installed using any previous settings e.t.c, A Pretty much total new clean install & still I'm getting the same blank "Slightly Wobbly" Information Pages e.t.c.
Both my other PC's are running Aquasuite fine with the previous update we got, But this newer one seems to have cocked up somewhere along the line :-(.... Anyway ... Hope if others have been getting this problem have notified AC & maybe they'll be able to look into it & see if it's a fix that can be done soonish like.... Fingers crossed & all that :-)...
Nam....

Hi Nam, cheers once again for the amazing guide you wrote, I pointed a friend to it the other day which helped him out and meant I didn't have to hold his hand setting the LT up. :)

At least I am not going crazy and there is an issue with this information page. I also get the wobbly bits on mine.

Any input from Shoggy on this, it would be nice if this could be looked into? :)

Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015, 20:53

Hi Razor :) ......
HaHa... really glad the guides are still being used & are still helping peoples out... Really good news :thumbsup:........ Also... Very glad It saves all that hand holding hey... HeHe...

Hopefully they know of this issue & I'm sure they'll be a fix come up soon...... Fingers crossed e.t.c...

Ohhhh & Thanks for still passing on my guide things.... Really appreciate it Razor Cheers dude :thumbsup: .....

Nam....

Montag, 6. Juli 2015, 15:42

Namron I have used your guide many times and pointed 6 people that I can think of towards it. Honestly mate you've done a great job on it. :)

Now where is the official word on this bug?

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015, 10:23

This is an issue with the user rights when the software wants to access the images for this tab. There must be something messed up with your system configuration and/or user profile. Unfortunately I can not provide any help here how to solve this but it is no general problem with the aquasuite.

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015, 13:26

This is an issue with the user rights when the software wants to access the images for this tab. There must be something messed up with your system configuration and/or user profile. Unfortunately I can not provide any help here how to solve this but it is no general problem with the aquasuite.

Thanks for replying Shoggy. I am on a fresh OS install or do you mean user profile for the aquaero. If its the user profile I had to start from scratch as the firmware update made my old profiles redundant.

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015, 13:35

I meant user profile of your Windows system.

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015, 15:26

I don't see how seeing as I did a fresh install of the OS a day before I installed aquasuite? Any ideas as I really want to fix this?

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015, 16:32

No ideas at all. You could try it again in safe mode if it makes a difference. If so it might be an issue caused by another program or a driver.

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015, 17:16

Hi Shoggy, I just tried it in safe mode it there was no change. Still the same. :(

wramey

Work Around for the invisible "Information Pages"

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 07:17

Nam....
I experienced the same issue. By accident, I found a work-around.

With the "Information Pages" selected (and yes, it will appear as a blank page just as you stated), (1) use your mouse and click repeatedly on the light grey down-page arrow located in the bottom right side of the screen. Yes, I know, it appears that nothing is happening. But keep clicking--about 40-60 times. (2) Then minimize the page and then again maximize the page. If you do not see anything yet, repeat step 1. Then repeat step 2. This work-around works for me every time. Try it, you'll like it. :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wramey« (27. August 2015, 07:22)

DayRider

CaseLabs TH10A (Black) + Pedestal
2x Corsiar 1200i PSU (w/ mini-Commander Link)
Asus Ramage V MOBO
i7-5960X, 3 GHz, L3 20 MB, TDP 140 Watt, 8-core, Hyper-Threading
16GB Ballistix Sport DDR4 2 2.4GHz
2x GeForce GTX Titans
4x Samsung 850 Pro 1 TB SSD Drives
AC6 Pro, 2x PA3 Ultra, Flow and Tube Meters, 1x Farbwerk
2x Aquacomputer D5 pumps with USB
5x OCOOL Radiators + 53 PWM fans
2x ViewSonic V3D245 26inch Monitors

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 09:09

Reads a bit weird. Could you please take a screenshot how it looks when you open the page, mark where you click and also provide a screenshot how it looks afterwards.

The Disappearing Information Pages

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 09:36

Reads a bit weird. Could you please take a screenshot how it looks when you open the page, mark where you click and also provide a screenshot how it looks afterwards.

On another computer, all I have to do is to maximize--minimize--maximize the page several times, and the information pages appear.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DayRider« (27. August 2015, 09:38)

DayRider

Asus Ramage V MOBO
2x GeForce GTX Titans

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 10:19

What do you mean by minimize and maximize the page? Do you open another page inside the software or do you minimize the program itself?

The Disappearing Information Pages

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 10:23

In addition, once I click on "Information Pages" (and nothing appears), I simply can manually resize the window horizontally--and then the Information Pages appear--without maximizing--minimizing the window. This is much simpler.

All the other pages appear to function properly on my computer. So, this little hiccup on my particular machine doesn't bother me too much because I seldom need to access the Information Pages.
DayRider

Asus Ramage V MOBO
2x GeForce GTX Titans

Donnerstag, 27. August 2015, 10:27

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DayRider« (27. August 2015, 10:35)

DayRider

Asus Ramage V MOBO
2x GeForce GTX Titans