• 20.04.2024, 04:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lead time for the new Kryographics RTX 3090/3080 reference cards?

Montag, 2. November 2020, 13:55

Hello,

Does anyone know the lead time if i ordered today for the new kryographics block/backplate with active cooling? I want to order but don't want to be waiting months and months for a product to be shipped.

Thank you

Stephen

Dienstag, 3. November 2020, 20:08

The 3080/3090 reference card blocks are suppose to start shipping this week, and I'm guessing it's going to be first come first serve basis, as to when your order was placed to how much stock they have available to ship. The Strix 3080/3090 blocks are suppose to start shipping in the next 2-3 weeks. If you're wondering where I got my information, just check the German forum, and translate anything Stephan or Shoggy posts in regards to the cards.

So if you're placing your order for a reference block now, I'd give a ball park estimate of 2-4 weeks minimum before it ships to you, as basically you'd have to wait your turn.

Here's the link to the German thread in regards to the 3080/3090 blocks.
Kühlblock für die 3090 von NV? Preview Seite 11, Aktueller Stand Seite 18 / Preview Strix 21

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Stephen« (3. November 2020, 20:20)

Tanquen

Donnerstag, 12. November 2020, 04:29

It looks like you have to get one that matches the exact make and model 3080 you have. I have a MSI GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO on the way and am looking for a water block.