• 22.09.2024, 07:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 13. Februar 2016, 01:15

Great!

I know I made one request above, and, well, I would like to present a second request as hope springs eternal :)

Currently, the "title" in aquasuite objects displayed on the desktop have the option for a user defined title in addittion to the default.
It would be most useful if the same approach could be taken to the "unit" name for the variable being displayed in a object.
This would be useful for items brought in via the Windows Services option, in that the imported information may have a "unit" that is not covered in the existing aquasuite "units" list.
For instance, the UPS battery status is displayed in minutes remaining, but aquasuite does not understand the provided unit and it is ignored.
If a similar procedure for title naming is implemented for "units", then the issue melts away.

Example of missing unit:

EDIT: added example.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (13. Februar 2016, 01:22)

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 06:50

but aquasuite does not understand the provided unit and it is ignored
No, we have implemented all units that we can get from the external interfaces. Some values has no units.

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 15:30

Agreed, there are values without units, particularly switch state items, yes/no, on/off, etc.
And most sensor values use core units, volts, amps, RPM, temperature, percent, Hz.
But some sensor value units are unique, i.e. Min(utes), MB/s.

As system monitoring programs expand the devices they look at, the resultant sensor value units may be unknown to aquasuite.
My request was predicated on the concept of it being inconsequential if a particular unit type is not recognized, by allowing user defined units, similarly to what you do with sensor titles.

In the sample screenshots below the unit of interest is Min(utes).

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 21:14

Hi all,

Aquasuite 2015-9 coupled with my Aquaero 5 is a very good software.
The visual aspect of my page is quite basic but very useful. :thumbup:

I have regularly problems of AquaComputer not active at Windows start, but I read that is a known issue.
At last, I would have preferred having a more direct control on my PWM DDC pump with rpm or % under the "controllers" page, rather than having to manage minimum power item Under the "Fans" page. :huh:

Anyway... Maybe it's time for an Aquasuite upgrade to 2016 version. Is the last version completely OK ?
Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (20. Februar 2016, 21:15)

Montag, 14. März 2016, 11:37

Quick info: aquasuite 2016-3 is online :)

Montag, 14. März 2016, 18:25

Easy, smooth upgrade, including aquaero firmware update.
Only minor issue so far was having to reactivate Windows Services.
2016-3.jpg

And a minor disappointment that errant/missing sensor units correction/addition was not addressed.
sensorunit.jpg

Montag, 14. März 2016, 18:36

And a minor disappointment that errant/missing sensor units correction/addition was not addressed.
sensorunit.jpg
this is a bigger change in the aquasuite data handling - we have this and some other features in plan.

Montag, 14. März 2016, 20:03

Ever since I upgraded everything, it went smooth until I noticed my sound changed. The headphones and speakers all sound like they are in stereo or with out much mids. Very troubling because I know I can't go back and this sound is driving me nuts because I'm not used to it. I've so far done everything possible, disconnect, connect, restart, shutdown, pull plug from the wall for a min, checked control panel windows settings, headphone software, etc. I've done everything possible to fix this issue but seems it won't change back to the way it was.

Edit: My apologies. My headphones have gone bad. The software is ok and great!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (14. März 2016, 20:56)

Montag, 14. März 2016, 23:19

sensorunit.jpg
this is a bigger change in the aquasuite data handling - we have this and some other features in plan.

Oooh,looking forward to the addition. :)

I don't know if implemented this release or earlier, but I see you have expanded the character set so we can use the Delta (Δ) symbol also. Very nice.

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 07:25

set so we can use the Delta (Δ) symbol also. Very nice.
the character set is since start UTF8, you can use any printable character that ist installed in your system.

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 11:44

I noticed a couple anomalies regarding Sensor Units transferring from Aida64 via Shared Memory.
Some Units that should be Watts or % are all showing as Volts by aquasuite.
units.jpg

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 14:47

I noticed a couple anomalies regarding Sensor Units transferring from Aida64 via Shared Memory.
Some Units that should be Watts or % are all showing as Volts by aquasuite.
units.jpg
this is currently when we cant read a valid unit. we are in contact with the aida64 team.
In the next version this issue is fixed and some more units are supported.

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 14:55

.. try to replace this dll (unzip the zip file)
in the folder:

Quellcode

C:\Program Files\aquasuite\Plugins

replace the file:

Quellcode

PluginImportAida64.dll

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 20:38

.. try to replace this dll (unzip the zip file)
in the folder:

Quellcode

C:\Program Files\aquasuite\Plugins

replace the file:

Quellcode

PluginImportAida64.dll

[attach]5645[/attach]

I am Having a bit of difficulty.

Downloaded & unzipped PluginImportAida64.dll
turned off Windows Services in the aquasuite settings panel, and closed aquasuite
copied the new PluginImportAida64.dll over the old (C:\Program Files\aquasuite\Plugins\PluginImportAida64.dll)
restarted aquasuite and restarted Windows Services
now aqausuite detects none of the Windows Services available
system.jpg

when I reverse the operation and reinstall the old PluginImportAida64.dll, the Windows Services works again
system1.jpg

wpuser

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 22:34

The new file seems to be corrupt. I tested it, too, and I even can't access the window to select the data source.

When I click on "Select data source" ("Datenquelle wählen") the aquasuite crashes.

The crashlog is attached. > crashlog.txt

With the original file contained in aquasuite 2016-3 there is no problem.

Freitag, 25. März 2016, 18:47

I have the Aquero 6 Pro. I went through some hell when I updated to 2016 - 3 from 2014/2.3. I did the update on top of 2014, didn't uninstall it but it wasn't running.

The problem started when everything went 100%, fans and pump. The firmware never succeed to update so I couldn't use the program. I managed to find my old software 2014, installed it, but no features in the aquaero tab where showing up, so I couldn't roll back and use it. System restore didn't fix it either. I deleted the software and installed 2016 - 3 again, did the firmware update and succeed, now I have to fix my old fan/pump settings.

Please advise how to update the software so it don't happen like this again.

Samstag, 26. März 2016, 01:49

I have the Aquero 6 Pro. I went through some hell when I updated to 2016 - 3 from 2014/2.3. I did the update on top of 2014, didn't uninstall it but it wasn't running.

The problem started when everything went 100%, fans and pump. The firmware never succeed to update so I couldn't use the program. I managed to find my old software 2014, installed it, but no features in the aquaero tab where showing up, so I couldn't roll back and use it. System restore didn't fix it either. I deleted the software and installed 2016 - 3 again, did the firmware update and succeed, now I have to fix my old fan/pump settings.

Please advise how to update the software so it don't happen like this again.

When you upgraded from 2014/2.3 to 2016-3 you should have had to update the aquaero firmware also, once that is done you cannot go back to 2014.

The upgrade automatically saves the aquaero's profile prior to updating the software.
To retrieve your last profile, go to aquaero > System > Settings and profiles...
then click on the "Import settings from file" option, and import the last saved profile.
import.jpg

Minor Analyze data issue

Samstag, 26. März 2016, 02:03

When I create a chart with the Analyze data function, renaming the data sources under "Setup data series" is not persistent.
After saving the chart, and later reloading the same chart, the original names from the Log settings are listed again.
name1.jpg
name2.jpg

Montag, 4. April 2016, 14:20

Quck info: aquasuite 2016-4 is online now.

@InfoSeeker: your problem has not been fixed yet but it is on the list ;)

Montag, 4. April 2016, 20:53

A comment on the AIDA64 Windows Services module... the Watt units are there, but all the % unit's are missing. They are present from HWiNFO.
The "min" unit (UPS estimated run time) is not there in either service, but it is unique and one of, so I expect that may be intentional.

2016-4 installed with Windows Services inactivated. Simple to correct, just not sure if that is the intent.
2016-4.jpg