• 16.04.2024, 15:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 04:48

Please, please, PLEASE, have the aquasuite check for updates and give notice if an update is available.
This 2018-10 update appears to have fixed several bugs, and yet nobody knew... an accidental discovery.

I didn't know there was an update until just now.. for some strange reason I thought update notification was already in place I guess I was delusional, but then again, this have been asked before several times already and obviously it's not on their priority list.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (14. März 2019, 04:55)

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 05:02

So! I downloaded the new install exe and upon installation it shows 2018-10 but after installation it shows 2018-9 phhh

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 05:03

Just noticed the new 2018-10 version today and installed it, but the version number in the top left of the software still says "2018-9". Have I installed it incorrectly? Thanks.
O I see, I just posted the same thing not realizing there was already report of that....always something :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (14. März 2019, 05:05)

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 07:03

The version 2018-10 is back.
After a bug report we have stopped the downloads. We have checked this and released the aquasuite again.

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 14:00

I was the one who reported the bug with the mps sensor when using the power button connection cable (53217). I already updated its firmware to 1012 and upgraded Aquasuite to 2018-10 but the behavior is still unexpected. Here's what happens:

1. Forcefully trigger an alarm event.
2. mps will keep
the PWR mobo header shorted causing force (not graceful) shutdown. The
ideal behavior to this is for the mps to just send a pulse signal
(instead of a continuous one) similar to how you press the case power
button compared to holding it.
3. After force shutdown,
depressing the power button to turn on the system does nothing because
the mps is still shorting the PWR mobo header.
I'm in contact with Sven through email but I thought it would also be better to post it here for visibility. I hope Aquacomputer's programmer is here reading this and I would glad to provide some test results if necessary.
Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kevindd992002« (15. März 2019, 14:02)

Freitag, 15. März 2019, 14:02

Subscribed!

Montag, 25. März 2019, 18:32

its pretty buggy as far as i can tell. It wants my Aquaero 5 LT to be updated, FW2100, I can do so a million times, after the Aquaero reboots it promts the same and i cant restore my settings. What to do?

Montag, 25. März 2019, 19:17

Please, please, PLEASE, have the aquasuite check for updates and give notice if an update is available.
This 2018-10 update appears to have fixed several bugs, and yet nobody knew... an accidental discovery.
same here. All fans 100% not able to use, not able to downgrad the sw, stuck in 100% mode.

Dienstag, 26. März 2019, 03:40

In case you guys are interested:
So I did my own testing and here are two videos (part 1 and part 2) that proves that this is not a hardware compatibility issue:https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhDXcRksNyfeol6ea3oMpsU6I8B0
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhDXcRksNyfeol9mWQzfiav0CNGJ

Here are some things to consider and some problems that I see:

1. My machine's USB has power whether the machine is turned off or turned on.
2. The alarm timeout in seconds does not work properly as shown in the videos.
3. The mps evaluates the alarm condition even though the machine is turned off (0 gpm). This doesn't make sense if there is no alarm in Windows BEFORE you shut down the machine. You will see this in the video as well.
4. If there was an alarm in Windows, the mps will shut down and then that's the time it makes sense to keep the short circuit even when the machine is turned off so that it notifies the user to fix the issue first before turning back on the machine. And that you can turn the machine back on if you reset the power through the PSU. In my ohmmeter test, I cannot reset the mps either way.

CoAff

Freitag, 5. April 2019, 19:56

2018-11 available... :thumbup:

Samstag, 6. April 2019, 03:07

Thank you, but *sigh*, still no program notification if an update is available. One wonders why.

Samstag, 6. April 2019, 15:38

Yeah there really needs to be an in program way to know if there's an update

CoAff

Sonntag, 7. April 2019, 17:25

Thank you, but *sigh*, still no program notification if an update is available. One wonders why.

Yeah there really needs to be an in program way to know if there's an update

Agreed, a notification, a proactive notification would be nice, but to be fair, I clicked on the info (News) button and the update was listed there. I'm in the habit of checking it once in a while now, just in case, lol. :D

It would be really nice to be greeted on bootup by a popup (one that can be turned off if wanted, of course) that an update is available. This is, in my humble opinion, essential software for the system and having it up to date eases a certain sector of the psyche. :wacko:

Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 18:43

This is an error I had this morning with Aquasuite 2018-11. I have had this type of error before:

Log Name: Application
Source: .NET Runtime
Date: 4/17/2019 11:20:45 AM
Event ID: 1026
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer:
Description:
Application: AquaComputerService.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign+ieXOJctCRxbdlVuqxSs.Si02IX15sU(IntPtr, System.Guid, bJayAkteRBLpWMWSn8Y)
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign+ieXOJctCRxbdlVuqxSs.Ka42yeEZ4e(System.String)
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign.vE2one09VSrJpCGBGlK(System.Object)
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign.CheckApp()
at AquaComputer.Service.AquaComputerService.lZitMe9K37EFMCD6JP()
at AquaComputer.Service.AquaComputerService.KF9RSORDS(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Timers.Timer.MyTimerCallback(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

Event Xml:

0x80000000000000

Application
DESKTO

Application: AquaComputerService.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign+ieXOJctCRxbdlVuqxSs.Si02IX15sU(IntPtr, System.Guid, bJayAkteRBLpWMWSn8Y)
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign+ieXOJctCRxbdlVuqxSs.Ka42yeEZ4e(System.String)
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign.vE2one09VSrJpCGBGlK(System.Object)
at AquaComputer.License.CodeSign.CheckApp()
at AquaComputer.Service.AquaComputerService.lZitMe9K37EFMCD6JP()
at AquaComputer.Service.AquaComputerService.KF9RSORDS(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Timers.Timer.MyTimerCallback(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

The service is not running when I went into the application. Ideas? Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hopper64« (18. April 2019, 01:19)

Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Donnerstag, 18. April 2019, 09:09

This is an error I had this morning with Aquasuite 2018-11. I have had this type of error before:
Increase the delay to load the service at aquasuite/system.
The service can't start because Windows can't verify the signature. Maybe there is something wrong with your Windows.

Donnerstag, 18. April 2019, 12:41

Thanks. I will try that. I had not set the service to start with windows.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Samstag, 18. Mai 2019, 02:50

New Aquasuite 2018-12 is available:
https://aquacomputer.de/software.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (18. Mai 2019, 03:23)

Samstag, 18. Mai 2019, 03:06

New Aquasuite 2018-2 is available:
https://aquacomputer.de/software.html

We're already on 2018-8 at the least last time I checked, possibly -9.

Samstag, 18. Mai 2019, 03:14

You're right, my mistake I just corrected, sorry I meant 2018-12... :P :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (18. Mai 2019, 03:28)

Samstag, 18. Mai 2019, 06:22

You're right, my mistake I just corrected, sorry I meant 2018-12... :P :D

No worries. I had no idea.

Not sure if it's worth updating to it since I've been quietly on 2018-8. Just wish they had the hardware sensors still in Aquasuite since they took that out.