• 29.03.2024, 03:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 14:07

Software sensor has disappeared.
restart your computer.
Restart and confirm service activation.

I will not come out after all.

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 15:26

Restart and confirm service activation.

I will not come out after all.
Try deactivate each option from the monitoring options and enable only 1 option, -> restart the service and check if the monitoring is running.
Try to find out when the monitorig is crashing.

Samstag, 29. Juni 2019, 15:27

both of my M.2 drives (Samsung 960PRO and Intel 660P) are disappeared from the Hardware Monitoring service
We had to remove the M.2 support because it caused problems and did not run stable.

well in all version working fine but in latest version for money not workin m.2 reading awesome and shame

Software sensor is buggy.

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019, 16:20

Before update, aquasuite x.1 or x.2 could read info from AIDA64 or HWINFO. In fact, those external programs were not necessary because aquasuite itself could read the essential info such as CPU temp. or GPU temp.
However, after update, the Aquacomputer service menu on the software sensors section disappeared. Sometimes it showed up, but usually I can't see it.
So the temperature of CPU or GPU is always displayed as 50 degrees in Celsius.
I tried all general things - clean install of WIN10 1903, reinstall aquasuite x.3, factory reset of my aquaero 6 LT and D5 NEXT pump, and so forth.
What can I do?
At least I'd like to know the download link of the previous version of aquasuite. X.1 was stable.

Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 07:13

I tried all general things - clean install of WIN10 1903, reinstall aquasuite x.3, factory reset of my aquaero 6 LT and D5 NEXT pump, and so forth.
What can I do?

Try deactivate each option from the monitoring options and enable only 1 option, -> restart the service and check if the monitoring is running.

We need some Feedback from the users with the faulty monitoring. Here is everything running without any errors! Otherwise we cant fix the errors. You can also contact the support with a detailed error description:
* Connectet devices
* error logs when available from the windows event logger
* screenshots
* a short hardware description (Mainboard, GPU, CPU, RAM, ...)

Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 18:24

I also suffer from the same phenomenon.

Immediately after the update, aquacomputer service became unusable.
When I try to launch the application directly, windows booting error pops up and won't work.

Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 18:27

Write a mail to the support with a all error logs and Messages!
The errors are not fixed until we have a reproduceable feedback.

X.3 can't recognize the MB data.

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 15:04

No menu for reading data from the mainboard.

1. Able to read data from D5 Next
2. Unable to read data from Mainboard

CPU: i9 - 9900k
MainBoard: Z390 Taichi
GPU: EVGA Ultra XC 2080 Ti
RAM: G.skill Tridentz RGB DDR4 Memory 3600 CL15 (8GB*2EA)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »neoville« (2. Juli 2019, 15:26)

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 18:21

Linking to AIDA64, sometimes Aquasuite x.3 can read data from AIDA64 but the link unpredictably dies.

Please look at this graphs.
CPU Temp. went over 60 degrees in Celsius, and it dropped to 50 and stayed there.
This means the link between AIDA64 and Aquasuite x.3 was disconnected without any reason. So I call this phenomenon is a bug.
In addition, the previous version of Aquasuite itself could read data from the Mainboard without using any external programs.
However, after update, I can't find any button for it.

My Windows 10 1903's language is Korean. Could it be the reason?
As I am aware of, the only people who are suffering from this problem are Korean Win 10 users.
Sadly, changing the main language of Win 10 from Korean to English wasn't helpful though.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »neoville« (2. Juli 2019, 18:27)

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 19:43

Please look at this graphs.
CPU Temp. went over 60 degrees in Celsius, and it dropped to 50 and stayed there.
This means the link between AIDA64 and Aquasuite x.3 was disconnected without any reason. So I call this phenomenon is a bug.
now for the 3rd time!

when is the internal hardware monitoring crashing?
write a mail to the support!

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 09:35

Version X4, with updated hardware monitoring is online.
Now we have a better NVMe and HDD support. Changelog on page 1.

Dienstag, 9. Juli 2019, 14:07

Mhmm, I have aquasuite set to 'Minimize at startup', and to 'Minimize to system tray'.
The unfortunate result is I do not see the flag in aquasuite advising update availability.
Is it possible for aquasuite to have Windows throw a notification banner also?

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 00:30

Mhmm, I have aquasuite set to 'Minimize at startup', and to 'Minimize to system tray'.
The unfortunate result is I do not see the flag in aquasuite advising update availability.

It only showed up when I checked 'Notify about new insider versions'.

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 06:52

It only showed up when I checked 'Notify about new insider versions'.
the update check is max 1 time per day.

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2019, 12:32

Another option is to have the aquasuite skip 'Minimize at startup' if an update is available, so we can see, and act, on the update flag.

Edit: Though it may not be able to get the update check done before minimizing at startup?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (10. Juli 2019, 12:36)

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 05:19

[
We need some Feedback from the users with the faulty monitoring.

I don't use the software monitoring feature (I like my fan control to be OS agnostic, so I control it based on loop temperature) so I can't comment on that, but I do have a question about something else.

I just upgraded from 2018-11 to X.3, and I have noticed that the Set Point Controller presets (Normal, Faster, Fastest, etc) behave very differently in this new version.

Was this done on purpose, or is it a bug?

In the older version I found they worked perfectly for my loop, but after the upgrade, even when set to Fastest, they respond very slowly to increasing temperatures (like a sudden load causing a cold loop to get hotter) resulting in the loop temperature overshooting the target by quite a bit, for quite a while before settling in to a more steady state, and once it does it seems a bit jittery.

This never used to happen in 2018-11

Much obliged,
Matt

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 06:47

I just upgraded from 2018-11 to X.3, and I have noticed that the Set Point Controller presets (Normal, Faster, Fastest, etc) behave very differently in this new version.

We have no changes in this point. The behavior of the controller is the same as in your old version.

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2019, 19:55

We have no changes in this point. The behavior of the controller is the same as in your old version.

Hmm, that is very strange.

I never saw this behavior with 2018-8 through 2018-11.

I have my coolant setpoint set to 33C based on the max of two calitemp sensors using a virtual sensor. When I start a sudden high worload, the fans will now ramp up very slowly, with the coolant hitting 34-35C before the fans reach a high enough speed and start bringing the temperature back down again. It eventually settles in the right spot at about 33C, but it takes a while.

This is particularly surprising since I have a very large reservoir, so the coolant volume is large resulting in temperatures changing very slowly.

This never happened before. It is new since upgrading to x.3 on Tuesday. 2018-11 worked perfectly.

I'll post a screenshot of my charts when I get home after work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mattlach« (18. Juli 2019, 19:58)

Freitag, 19. Juli 2019, 04:54

Hmm, that is very strange.

I never saw this behavior with 2018-8 through 2018-11.

I have my coolant setpoint set to 33C based on the max of two calitemp sensors using a virtual sensor. When I start a sudden high worload, the fans will now ramp up very slowly, with the coolant hitting 34-35C before the fans reach a high enough speed and start bringing the temperature back down again. It eventually settles in the right spot at about 33C, but it takes a while.

This is particularly surprising since I have a very large reservoir, so the coolant volume is large resulting in temperatures changing very slowly.

This never happened before. It is new since upgrading to x.3 on Tuesday. 2018-11 worked perfectly.

I'll post a screenshot of my charts when I get home after work.

Alright, here are some details:

Setup is as follows:

4 calitemp temp sensors using an Aquaero 6 XT

Pump speed controlled via PWM with setpoint controller. Setpoint is set to 33C (Max temp of CPU Out and GPU Out) with "Fastest +2" setting.

Two fan channels used, and controlled via PWM and PWM splitters. Setpoint is set to 33C (Max temp of CPU In and GPU In). Currently set to "Faster +1". Was previously set to Normal in 2018-11. Increasing speed does not appear to have helped.

In 2018-11, when a new load was put on the loop, as the temperature rose tto close tot he setpoint, the fan speed would increase. The loop may have overshot the target temperature very slightly (0.25C?) but it wasn't significant.

Now with X.3, both the pump and fan speeds increase very slowly from idle. In the video below, the pump hits a max of 34.6C (1.6C above setpoint) with the pump not yet at full speed. (It is at 92%) The temperature sensor that controls the fans hits 33.96, almost 1C above target temp while the fans are still only at 42@ and 43% respectively.

This did not happen on the old version. The fans increased in speed much more quickly, and were able to accomplish minimal temperature overshoot.

I have also tried increasing fan setpoint controller speed to "fastest +2". This does not help.

Once the system reaches equilibrium, it appears to work pretty well, it just takes a very long time to do so. It does seem more "jumpy" at equilibrium than it was before though. It used to be much smoother. The fan speed percentages will just several percent all at once, and then jump several percent back down again, when I recall them being pretty smooth before.

Please see the youtube video I uploaded.

It is only 360p right now, but I recorded and uploaded it at 2560x1600, so it will probably become higher quality when Youtube has spent more time reprocessing it.

Thanks,
Matt

bojer

Freitag, 19. Juli 2019, 17:22

imin Aquasuite X.4 is bug. Aquasuit notify my about new update X.4 so I install it but after install I saw high CPU usage.
WMI Provider Host showing high CPU usage. After turning off or disabling "Aqua Computer Service" this process works again normaly 0,1% - 0,3%.

EDIT:

I uncheck in HM - Memory, SSD/HDD and Network and CPU usage is again normal. I think HM need more improvements :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bojer« (20. Juli 2019, 14:04)