• 16.04.2024, 16:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 19:44

You won't get any help here. Aquacomputer support is a scam. Check windows logs and handle the problem at your own or wait for next release. X.11 is broken.

RE: HWinfo cannot detect Octo or any AC device

Freitag, 24. Januar 2020, 21:30

SW:Aquasuite x.11. HWinfo v6.20-4030.
HW: Octo, Farbwerk 360, 3x Splitty9s, Hubby7 (latest FW)
Steps taken: Fresh install of HWinfo

Bit of an odd situation. Aquasuite can detect HWinfo... but HWinfo cannot read any sensor data from Aquasuite. So, if I want to add a data source in AS, I can add from HWinfo... but if I open HWinfo, I cannot see any data from any Aquacomputer device. Sensors on the Octo can obviously be read by AS.

When I had my Aquaero 6XT as my controller (same version of AS and HWinfo) I did not have this problem. So, IDK, maybe this is something related to the hardware? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

If the devices do not list in the HWiNFO Sensor Panel or they have no sensor values, they will not list in the aquasuite HWiNFO Computer Service list.
I have an aquaero, farbwerk & quadro, all 3 list in the HWiNFO Sensor Panel, but only the aquaero and quadro list under HWiNFO in the aquasuite computer service section.
I have only a software sensor on the farbwerk, no hard temperature sensors, so HWiNFO shows no sensor data and aquasuite does not list the farbwerk under HWInfo.
hwinfo.jpg
aquasuite.jpg

If you have no temp sensors on your farbwerk 360, you will not see it in the aquasuite under HWiNFO.
As to the octo, if you have it populated with fans and sensors, it may be that Martin has not yet implemented the device.
You may need contact him at the HWiNFO Forum.

Well no web access as well...

Samstag, 25. Januar 2020, 00:20

Just tried to see the PC's auqasuite webpage.... No data on it since updateing to X.11.
If Ill stop my firewall it can show data on the webpage, so what changed between X.8 and X.11?

RE: RE: HWinfo cannot detect Octo or any AC device

Samstag, 25. Januar 2020, 22:48

SW:Aquasuite x.11. HWinfo v6.20-4030.
HW: Octo, Farbwerk 360, 3x Splitty9s, Hubby7 (latest FW)
Steps taken: Fresh install of HWinfo

Bit of an odd situation. Aquasuite can detect HWinfo... but HWinfo cannot read any sensor data from Aquasuite. So, if I want to add a data source in AS, I can add from HWinfo... but if I open HWinfo, I cannot see any data from any Aquacomputer device. Sensors on the Octo can obviously be read by AS.

When I had my Aquaero 6XT as my controller (same version of AS and HWinfo) I did not have this problem. So, IDK, maybe this is something related to the hardware? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

If the devices do not list in the HWiNFO Sensor Panel or they have no sensor values, they will not list in the aquasuite HWiNFO Computer Service list.
I have an aquaero, farbwerk & quadro, all 3 list in the HWiNFO Sensor Panel, but only the aquaero and quadro list under HWiNFO in the aquasuite computer service section.
I have only a software sensor on the farbwerk, no hard temperature sensors, so HWiNFO shows no sensor data and aquasuite does not list the farbwerk under HWInfo.
[attach]7181[/attach]
[attach]7182[/attach]

If you have no temp sensors on your farbwerk 360, you will not see it in the aquasuite under HWiNFO.
As to the octo, if you have it populated with fans and sensors, it may be that Martin has not yet implemented the device.
You may need contact him at the HWiNFO Forum.
I actually just fixed the issue. Updating to the beta version v6.21-4055 of HWinfo made the Octo sensors visible. So for anyone with that issue, give that a try. :thumbup:

Montag, 27. Januar 2020, 19:18

Hi, i have a problem..

I'm using the latest X11 version and I realized that the info about the voltages taken from the chips of my motherboard are incorrect

I'm using an Aorus Z390 Master motherboard

this is a screen of the ITE IT8688E and ITE IT8792E chips values read under Aqua computer Hardware monitor:

this is a screen of the ITE IT8688E chip values read by HWinfo:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Thunder-74« (27. Januar 2020, 19:22)

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020, 10:27

Hi
After updating the software to the latest version of aquasuite X.11 (20-DEC-2019) and upgrade FW for D5 (41093) to version 1012, Aquasuite stopped showing D5 in the Aquaero tab

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020, 14:07

Hi
After updating the software to the latest version of aquasuite X.11 (20-DEC-2019) and upgrade FW for D5 (41093) to version 1012, Aquasuite stopped showing D5 in the Aquaero tab

Did you shut down & restart the system after the firmware update?

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020, 16:15

Power off your System for a few seconds. (unplug the psu power cable)

Sonntag, 2. Februar 2020, 16:57

I turned off the computer, disconnected the cable.
I checked if the cables are pinned Aquabus -> High. I restarted the computer. Still the same. Cannot see the D5 pump.

And what should I do now?
Aquaero bought a long time ago in 04-2015 (Aquacomputer aquaero 6 PRO).

What broke D5 or Aqubus in Aquaero?
What to do now? Guarantee works? Repair?

Can it connect to Aquabus Low? Isn't that what it is for...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Marucins« (2. Februar 2020, 16:59)

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 07:21

reset the mps to factory defaults or change the type to a other device type and change it back to d5.
The firmware update can not damage your pump. Otherwise your device was defect befor the update.

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 07:44

I made factory defaults for MPS, it didn't help.

I have transferred LC to a new computer.
Earlier I had aquasuite X but an older version. There was an inscription about updating the PUMP - I did it, I later updated Aquaero.
I have restarted my computer to install drivers and software. When the time came for Aquaero settings, the pump was no longer there.

What I should do now?

The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

Freitag, 7. Februar 2020, 14:42

Occasionally when I start my system in the morning the aquasuite opens with the Aqua Computer Service not started.
I do not know why, but I do not stop the service, ever.
If I had to estimate a frequency... maybe once every few months. Not something to jump up & down about, just an FYI.

service_off.jpg

RE: The Aqua Computer Service is not active!

Samstag, 8. Februar 2020, 03:43

Occasionally when I start my system in the morning the aquasuite opens with the Aqua Computer Service not started.
If I had to estimate a frequency... maybe once every few months. Not something to jump up & down about, just an FYI.

[attach]7205[/attach]

Same here I have reported 2-3 weeks ago.
I'm on Win7

Samstag, 8. Februar 2020, 04:10

Same here I have reported 2-3 weeks ago.
I'm on Win7

Win 10/64 for me.

Samstag, 8. Februar 2020, 18:16

If you have some fancy motherboard as me, an ASUS ROG, or any other with Super Duper UItra fancy audio chips on it then look if you have a Nahimic32 and Nahimic64 process active in your task manager and also a Nahimic service. Kill them both and try disable the service. Restart computer with the same setup as before when it was working.
This new X.11 version caused a lot of trouble for my audio visualization setup, as you can read before in this thread. Iit took me almost a month to find what is interfere. There was so much other things which could cause it and I did a lot to see what's the problem. Here you just waste your time describing your problems. So go and try.
When not, maybe try re-install/update audio drivers https://github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-release/releases

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »don_dolarson« (8. Februar 2020, 18:17)

Zagdima

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020, 19:13

I have same problem. My decision was to return back to x6 version, On this version profiles working ok and visualisation.

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2020, 19:24

In my case every function of X.11 started to work like a charm, since I've got rid of Nahimic. Would you like to describe how you reverted to the previous X.6 version?

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 14:17

[attach]7205[/attach]

It appears the Service starts OK, but terminates shortly after the aquasuite starts.
In the snapshot below you can see an initial plotting of the PSU Watts Supplied, which is taken from HWiNFO.

service_fail_after_start.jpg

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 14:58

It appears the Service starts OK, but terminates shortly after the aquasuite starts.
In the snapshot below you can see an initial plotting of the PSU Watts Supplied, which is taken from HWiNFO.
Try to change the start delay in service settings. try it with 10 seconds.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020, 15:20

Done