• 16.04.2024, 23:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 20. April 2020, 18:52

Still no notification of new aquasuite version (X17) given
You have to wait. Notifications arrive you with a delay from 8h up to 24h after a release. You post 2h after a release for a missing notification.

Ahhh, I thought the aquasuite would post a notice as soon as it became aware of an available update after starting up. OK.

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 10:53

We are not notifying all at the same time.

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 10:56

I've been using the Octo for a few days now and I got the notification to install aquasuite X17 version. I installed that but now it seems that my virtual sensors no longer work (reliable) - especially within the octo module.

Virtual sensors work fine outside that, but inside Octo they stay empty/blank - and I'm not sure why.
Anybody else encounter this?

Edit 2020-04-21 14:51:
Added the aquasuite service as a firewall acception (local usage) and that seemed to have fixed the issue for me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Knud« (21. April 2020, 14:52)

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 15:05

We are not notifying all at the same time.

Greater elucidation, thank you.

I was working from personal experience and expected the program to throw up a banner when the 'we have an update' trigger was set.
(i.e. my backup program notifies immediately when it starts, & my mail program notifies immediately when mail is received)
But it appears you use a random delay timer, or the notification is triggered manual from your server? Server load balancing?

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 18:26

I had the same issue as Knud (I'm using Octo too) on X16 version (still have not met it on X17 though) - after reboot everything works fine and then suddenly sensors stops working, restarting the service does not help, only reboot helps. It's a random bug - might happen once a day or every half an hour..

Also starting from X17 version I faced another bug with my Octo: after turning on the PC\reboot my RGBpx are swithched on even if they were manually turned off before powering off my PC\reboot (I'm using AmbientPX and turning it on only when watching movies\YouTube at the evening, so it's rather annoying bug).

And I wanted to make a feature request: is there a possibility that in the future we'll have an ability to turn off the particular "LED mode" on the strip (attached a picture so you can understand what I mean), so we can have a few sets of effects attached to the same leds and we can switch them based on the mood? I mean right now we can add the new mode to the same LEDs but the effects are not applied.. Seems like an easy-to-implement feature (and rather basic one!)Thanks in advance!
»Norceno« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • req.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Norceno« (21. April 2020, 18:29)

Dienstag, 21. April 2020, 22:39

I've got a Windows 10 notification on X.16 before I updated to X.17 the same day it was announced and out.

Mittwoch, 22. April 2020, 07:25

And I wanted to make a feature request: is there a possibility that in the future we'll have an ability to turn off the particular "LED mode" on the strip (attached a picture so you can understand what I mean), so we can have a few sets of effects attached to the same leds and we can switch them based on the mood?
with a farbwerk 360 you can use this, with the profiles.

Zagdima

Donnerstag, 23. April 2020, 23:48

I'm on version x16 i saw a notification on x17 release in app. But now it not showing it. And if i press chack for update it shows me nothing - like i have latest version.Never mind it show me update.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zagdima« (23. April 2020, 23:50)

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 07:31

I had the same issue as Knud (I'm using Octo too) on X16 version (still have not met it on X17 though) - after reboot everything works fine and then suddenly sensors stops working, restarting the service does not help, only reboot helps. It's a random bug - might happen once a day or every half an hour..

Also starting from X17 version I faced another bug with my Octo: after turning on the PC\reboot my RGBpx are swithched on even if they were manually turned off before powering off my PC\reboot (I'm using AmbientPX and turning it on only when watching movies\YouTube at the evening, so it's rather annoying bug).

And I wanted to make a feature request: is there a possibility that in the future we'll have an ability to turn off the particular "LED mode" on the strip (attached a picture so you can understand what I mean), so we can have a few sets of effects attached to the same leds and we can switch them based on the mood? I mean right now we can add the new mode to the same LEDs but the effects are not applied.. Seems like an easy-to-implement feature (and rather basic one!)Thanks in advance!

You need to save the setting to the profile you are using at boot time. Otherwise the aquasuite will overwrite the settings with the stored ones after boot,

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 09:17

I just updated to X.12 (I'm not sure from which version but not very old, probably last year) and my sensors got messed up. I'm using VISION and mps. Is this expected?
Also, what is the main reason why everyone needs to purchase additional software license after the license that comes with the purchase of your devices expires?

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 10:56

There are many threads about the update service for the aquasuite. In simple words: We also want to offer updates for old devices and that costs money in development. If you want new features you have to pay. Whoever can use the software supplied at the time of purchase can use it forever without paying anything. If you are a regular customer and buy new equipment, we will grant you updates for the old equipment as well.

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 11:09

I see, thanks for the clarification. I hope you can help me with my first question regarding the loss of sensor settings though.

Dienstag, 28. April 2020, 11:36

I just updated to X.12 (I'm not sure from which version but not very old, probably last year) and my sensors got messed up. I'm using VISION and mps. Is this expected?

sometimes (when many things are changed) you have do do a aquasuite clean install and when we update the monitoning data, reassign all software sensors.

Montag, 4. Mai 2020, 17:56

Hi,

I just got the Quadro for fan control, but I'm facing a problem where it won't pick up the CPU temperature.

Other programs don't seem to have this problem, and only fix is to restart my computer.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: B450 TOMAHAWK

Montag, 4. Mai 2020, 23:29

I get this error wem i try to install the software
»SMOKE« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Capture.PNG

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 07:17

Try to close Rivatuner and RTSS.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 07:52

I just got the Quadro for fan control, but I'm facing a problem where it won't pick up the CPU temperature.

Other programs don't seem to have this problem, and only fix is to restart my computer.
maybe this is related to this: https://afkgaming.com/articles/esports/B…en-After-Update
try to disable Vanguard

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 14:48

I get a problem with the X.17 version, which never happened on any previous version. From time to time, right after a restart, the AquaComputerService.exe process is sucking 19-20% resources out of my CPU. It happened couple of times since I've updated from X.16. I've spent 20 minutes for observing this behavior out, and it never goes down to the 1-2% as it normally uses when everything is OK. I need to restart the service and then suddenly everything is fine again. It happened only when restart, from time to time.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 15:03

It happened only when restart, from time to time.
try to make the start delay from the service longer. 8..10 seconds.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020, 19:13

maybe this is related to this: https://afkgaming.com/articles/esports/B…en-After-Update
try to disable Vanguard
Don't have Vanguard installed, so it can't be that.