• 17.04.2024, 01:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

va3sd

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 13:48

Remayz I totally agree with your workaround, but I use both, hwinfo good for monitoring in system tray, aquasuite good for getting data from hardware without any other tools such as hwinfo.

Let`s imagine I use hwinfo and no monitoring in aquasuite, during update hwinfo will be closed and started again, in this moment my outputs in aquasuite could be triggered for turn off my PC ( I have a few rules for turn off PC when I have low flow rate or fans are turned off)

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 14:53

Emergency shutdown is not a problem, your loop will take some time for a fan or pump failure to raise temperatures enough to cause a problem, so you can just work with a delay here.
Furthermore, the hardware's protection mechanisms are now so good that both the CPU and GPU shut down before they are damaged.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

va3sd

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 18:17

Without Aquasuite monitoring I have to add all needed values from Hwinfo as virtual sensors first and my OCTO has only 4 free sensors...

Remayz

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 21:02

you can add them directly as software sensors without creating a virtual one.
That doesn't solves the lack of software sensors on your octo, but with 16 there may be some you don't need :p
if you have other devices like a farbwerk, you can add virtual sensors there too, and keep on the Octo only those needed for loop control

va3sd

Freitag, 7. Januar 2022, 23:37

There are only 6 software sensors. I need:
  • GPU Core
  • GPU Hot Spot
  • GPU Memory Junction
  • Power CPU
  • Power Ram
  • Power GPU
  • Power Rest-of-Chip

Already 7 and it is without any new Outputs or metrics.

va3sd

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 00:46

Also, I have tried dd only values from hwinfo, but when hwinfo will be stopped or removed or even did not started yet for fresh reboot - all my monitoring will be empty, all my outputs will be triggered.

So, Aquacomputer should fix this issue with "eSIO sensor and don't synchronize with others"
Where I have to create ticket?

Remayz

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 00:59

I think they watch that thread. otherwise that would be by email ?
https://aquacomputer.de/support.html

For HWinfo, i have used it exclusively for Aquasuite for almost 2 years without issues, for what it's worth. During updates, the controller uses its fallback values since the sources aren't available. Not sure the outputs would be triggered from absence of source.
For monitoring, overviews, graphs etc, you don't need either to have the sources as software sensors. Just poll straight from HWinfo
If that's the 7 sensors you need for control, well you should be left with 9 empty software sensors really.

va3sd

Samstag, 8. Januar 2022, 01:38

Outputs will be triggered without hwinfo inputs, that is true (already checked). Also when no hwinfo values - all data in aquasuite will = 100

New x47 Crashing PC

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 17:09

Need help troubleshooting or determining if this is a known issue. In short, the x47 service hard crashes my PC by:
  1. Causing hard down "like a power supply cut off" OR
  2. A hang state that a "hold power button" force shutdown or even the clear CMOS button cannot trigger (only PSU switch)

My troubleshooting has included:
  • Full install and uninstall of x47 (with reg clean etc).
  • For both my Aquaero 6LT and D5 Next - updated firmware (to reflash) and reset to factory defaults
  • Trying to run with and without any settings

The software can stay open but only with service disabled... once enabled the symptoms appear within minutes usually.

Anyone seeing that... and work around... or at least where to I DL the old software... right now system is unmanaged.

Thanks

Montag, 10. Januar 2022, 18:48

In the forum I have not seen such a behavior, if it was a general error of the x.47 you would be able to read that here.

Have you tried to disable the hardware monitoring?
I suspect that hardware monitoring is interfering with something in your system.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 15:24

Is Aquasuite Nvidia GPU power monitoring still down?
I'm still on X.36 )

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 21:05

In the forum I have not seen such a behavior, if it was a general error of the x.47 you would be able to read that here.

Have you tried to disable the hardware monitoring?
I suspect that hardware monitoring is interfering with something in your system.
Ok thanks... may post in general forum... any way to DL x.46? that was solid for me. :)

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 08:33

No, there is only one installer and it always offers the latest usable version.

Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 23:07

Hello everyone! Need help. I have Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Can I connect both MPS400 by port Aquabas and will the flow sensors work correctly? Or still need to connect to the system only with USB? Thanks in advance.

RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 05:33

Hello everyone! Need help. I have Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Can I connect both MPS400 by port Aquabas and will the flow sensors work correctly? Or still need to connect to the system only with USB? Thanks in advance.

The two MPS Flow 400s will work over aquabus only, but you must assign each sensor a separate aquabus address.
Four aquabus addresses are available for the MPS Flow series (12, 13, 14, 15).
You will also be able to see the internal & external temp sensor (if an external temp sensor is connected)
The AQUAERO MANUAL has a table of aquabus device addresses at section 23.1

RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 06:40

Initially you will need to connect the MPS 400 by USB in order for the system to recognise them. Then you may remove the USB and connect by Aquabus, however you will also be required to reconnect USB for any future firmware upgrades. I have both USB and Aquabus connected and it is not a problem. Most important is to make sure you have 5cm of straight tubing before and after each MPS device.

Quote from Aquacomputer manual for MPS Device:

9.2. Connector “aquabus” 9.2. Connector “aquabus”
Connectors for communication with other devices from Aqua Computer. If connected to an aquaero 5/6 controller by a 4 pin aquabus cable (53122), the USB
connection to the PC may be disconnected after initial configuration. In this case,
power will be supplied through the aquabus connection from the aquaero 5/6.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (13. Januar 2022, 10:24)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 11:22

Всем привет! Нужна помощь. У меня Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 и два Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400. Могу ли я подключить оба MPS400 через порт Aquabas и будут ли правильно работать датчики расхода? Или все-таки нужно подключаться к системе только с USB? Заранее спасибо.

Два датчика MPS Flow 400 будут работать только через aquabus, но вы должны назначить каждому датчику отдельный адрес aquabus.
Для серии MPS Flow доступны четыре адреса aquabus (12, 13, 14, 15).
Вы также сможете увидеть внутренний и внешний датчик температуры (если внешний датчик температуры подключен)
. В РУКОВОДСТВЕ AQUAERO есть таблица адресов устройств aquabus в разделе 23.1.
Accepted. Thanks a lot. So I will do. Alternately connect each and update the firmware, and then in the port of Aquabas.

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 LT + Aquabus X4 and two Flow Sensor MPS Flow 400

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2022, 11:27

Initially you will need to connect the MPS 400 by USB in order for the system to recognise them. Then you may remove the USB and connect by Aquabus, however you will also be required to reconnect USB for any future firmware upgrades. I have both USB and Aquabus connected and it is not a problem. Most important is to make sure you have 5cm of straight tubing before and after each MPS device.

Quote from Aquacomputer manual for MPS Device:

9.2. Connector “aquabus” 9.2. Connector “aquabus”
Connectors for communication with other devices from Aqua Computer. If connected to an aquaero 5/6 controller by a 4 pin aquabus cable (53122), the USB
connection to the PC may be disconnected after initial configuration. In this case,
power will be supplied through the aquabus connection from the aquaero 5/6.
Thanks a lot. With a segment of five centimeters before and after MPS400, everything is respected. Thank you again.

phuzz

Freitag, 14. Januar 2022, 15:07

Is Aquasuite Nvidia GPU power monitoring still down?
I'm still on X.36 )

I can see the "GPU Package" power (ie it's electricity draw), but I just upgraded to nVidia driver 511.17 and aquasuite can't detect any temperature sensors which is annoying. I guess the latest drivers must have altered something. Edit: Never mind, I just rebooted after some Windows updated and it's all back now. No idea what changed.

There's still various stats about CUDA % and memory usage etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »phuzz« (14. Januar 2022, 16:43)

va3sd

Montag, 17. Januar 2022, 00:09

Please tell me how can I create ticket or ask developers look into issue with sensors New: aquasuite X