• 19.04.2024, 23:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 16:01

@Remayz thanks for your answer, so much noobiness in it

Remayz

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 17:07

il faut bien expérimenter ^^
You can simply use a "water temp" - "ambient temp" sensor (with a low pass filter if it varies too much)

For the fan curve to avoid having your fan speed jump, just set a curve like that for example, and tweak the base, and maximum speed depending on the temperatures you want for the water :

And since you have a flow meter, you could have some fun and experiment with your pump speed depending on how your loop is set up.
For this to work you would need a temperature sensor before, and after the rads, and have all the rads in series (no waterblock in between rads).
You can then measure the water temp difference between input and output of the radiators (in this example i made a virtual sensor of it).
With water flow value, and knowing the specific heat of water, you can create a virtual sensor to calculate the heat really dissipated by the radiators, in watts.

You can then play with pump speed and see what it changes in terms of dissipation.All you'll see is spikes when the flow increase suddenly... then as water in and out temps stabilize after like 10 seconds... the dissipation is the same, no matter what flow.
.. and it's a nice sensor to have in the dashboard :p
In the end, for the pump speed, you'd just want to set it to 100% and look at your GPU temp under load.
as you lower the pump RPM, the GPU temp will climb extremely slowly.. like maybe 1 or 2° when you're down to 50% speed... keep going down and there's a moment you will see it increases a lot faster. In my case for example, if i go below 40% the temperature shoots up by 10° quickly. so that's my lowest speed.
From there, either keep the pump speed fixed, or set a curve that doesn't go below that threshold.
That's just how i set things up, you'll have to experiment a bit to find good values that keep things cool and/or silent as you like

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Remayz« (19. Juni 2021, 19:57)

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 18:54

J'avais une explication détaillée mais ce forum est trop pourri il a enregistré ... et laissé que la 1ere ligne ...

Bon la vitesse de la pompe joue bcp sur la température instantané à l'endroit du CPU notamment pour les AMD.
C'est intéressant de l'accélérer quand il est très utilisé.
Mais aussi de la ralentir quand il n'y en a pas besoin pour diminuer le bruit. Ce qui est très important dans un environnement silencieux comme la nuit chez moi.

C'est pas la meme courbe que pour les ventilos, mais elle est quand meme utile.

> "water temp" - "ambient temp"

Yes look at my graph i use one.

> You can then measure the water temp difference between input and output of the radiators

No, it's useless. The mean T° of the water is enough to drive the flow speed and fan speeds.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »softlion« (19. Juni 2021, 18:57)

Remayz

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 19:53

Si la pompe est bruyante, ouep, ca ne se discute pas ^^ ca dépend du modele, du montage, du boitier :)

> You can then measure the water temp difference between input and output of the radiators

No, it's useless. The mean T° of the water is enough to drive the flow speed and fan speeds.

That sensor is just used for the dissipated power measurement in my example, not for fan driving (i could integrate it into the dissipated power formula, but i also need it for display in the dashboard, so i made two :)
Water temp, or water dT over ambient is sufficient, for fans yes.

Sonntag, 20. Juni 2021, 21:33

I accidentally updated to X39 yesterday and am also seeing auto-shutdowns throughout the day.
aquasuite logging activated (a-suite_set.jpg)
but nothing in folder (a-suite_logs.jpg)

Windows event log attached:
»InfoSeeker« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • event_log.zip (4,21 kB - 2 842 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 30. März 2024, 01:06)

Montag, 21. Juni 2021, 14:22

Event log re aquasuite random shutdown first instance this morning.
»InfoSeeker« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Remayz

Montag, 21. Juni 2021, 16:03

Same deal. It may be an impression but i feel it may crash quicker if i leave Aquasuite opened at all times (the interface opened).
It may crash once a day for me, 2 at most.
»Remayz« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dienstag, 22. Juni 2021, 02:21

X39 randomly crashes :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (22. Juni 2021, 16:35)

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 12:54

Is the return of Nvidia power monitoring one of the updates in X.40?

Remayz

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 17:35

Well Aquasuite X.40 has been up all day without a single crash. i've kept the interface open since it made X.39 crash faster, but it seems to be working good now.

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 19:09

x40 will not start. Splash screen then nothing. How do I roll back?

Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021, 20:20

Unfortunately, you can't go back to earlier version, that's the downfall to aquasuite i guess. Try rebooting few times. aquasuite can be finicky and might need few restarts to work as it should.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. Juni 2021, 21:46)

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 01:24

X40... so far so good :)

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 09:14

Is Nvidia power monitoring back in X.40?

Remayz

Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2021, 11:10

I don't see it. But it works through HWinfo

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021, 15:43

X.40 crash:
  • create a data log that includes a High Flow NEXT sensor with flow rate value in l/m (log_data.jpg)
  • analyze data to create chart (analyze_data.jpg)
  • add Log data chart in overview page, and select the Analyze data chart containing Flow @ l/m (display_data.jpg)
  • boom
If the flow rate unit is set to l/h, the aquasuite does NOT crash.
I did not test with gallons, nor with other flow sensors.

EDIT: I tested with a High Flow USB flow sensor and the results were the same as with the High Flow Next flow sensor.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (28. Juni 2021, 01:18)

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 14:32

@ aquacomputer support, what does the following comment mean?

Zitat

Changelog

aquasuite X.40 (23-JUN-2021)
  • (snip)
  • (snip)
  • (snip)
  • (snip)
  • (snip)
  • Bugfix: HWiNFO and AIDA64, search interval is reduced after a few minutes after system startup
  • (snip)

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 14:48

The aquasuite will reduce the interval it looks if software like HWiNFO is running. Before this change the aquasuite did this in terms of seconds which costs performance.

Advice for new user

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 15:44

I have just built a new system with High Flow Next and Octo. I managed to understand Aquasuite enough to create an overview page to monitor sensors and fans to help complete my setup. But now I need to look into my fan profiles - I'm trying to balance acoustics and temperatures on this system. My first attempt at creating a "live" chart of temperatures failed and I ended up copying and pasting one from the High Flow Next page. Which brings me to two questions:
1) Is there actually a comprehensive user manual for Aquasuite? What I have found so far is insufficient - in particular about creating a chart.
2) What I copied from the High Flow Next page does not appear to be something that I can create myself - is this true?

Remayz

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 17:39

Some widgets are hand coded (which you can do) but most are just presets.
when you are on your overview, just add a new widget clicking the (+) on the top right
For a live chart you can select "Detailed data", then select your source sensor, and the widget will appear, with the settings window open.
On the Display tab in this window you can select the type of display : numerical, bar graph, chart, gauge etc...
Then you have all the other tabs to customize your chart display to your heart's content