• 24.04.2024, 15:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2021, 11:39

Hello. New version X.39 keeps crashing.
List your devices and a few details about your system and Software. Cloase ALL other software Afterburner, RTSS,.. maybe one of the last Microsoft updates is corrupt. Try to remove all *.page files in the folder:

Zitat

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data
after installation before you start the aquasuite.
complete uninstall aquasuite
The C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data folder was empty. delete the folder
install aquasuite

Still crashing every ~3 hours

Can you give me x.38 to check?

P.S.
It also happened to me once:
"the latest x39 version - aqua computer service causes high CPU usage after the reboot, talking 15-20% usage on a 3900x for the service alone, it looks like a bug to me."

Windows 10 last update
3900x
2080 Super
Asus X570-E
4 - G Skill F4-3600C16-16GTZNC

D5 NEXT, farbwerk 360, highflow NEXT
last GPU, Chipset... drivers
Not installed Afterburner, RTSS
Antivirus: KIS

Update:
I'm going to try:

"remove all *.page files in the folder after installation before start the aquasuite."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Vladimir M« (18. Mai 2021, 14:14)

Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2021, 10:03

Now I don't have any *.page files in
C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data
Everything is working. No crashing.

Update:
Still crashing!

Can you give me x.38 to check?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Vladimir M« (19. Mai 2021, 11:57)

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 07:07

I have windows backup with x.38 - everything is working. No crashing
If update to x.39 - crashing every ~3 hours

RE: New: aquasuite X

Sonntag, 23. Mai 2021, 05:51

Hi we need detailed manual in English

Montag, 31. Mai 2021, 18:06

hi,
I report an anomaly on the rev. x39 .. when I change the profile, the start boost power of the OCTO resets back to 100%

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2021, 18:05

Just to add - I am also having the crashing issue since v39. I have also wiped and started from scratch my Windows 10 installation, and have not carried forward my overview pages.

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 08:27

Hello. Same here. Version X.39 keeps closing every 3-12 hours. I'm using Windows 10 version 10.0.19042 Build 19042.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dragonix« (9. Juni 2021, 08:29)

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 01:36

Ohh..that's what is happening :!: I see this behaviour as well, all of the sudden aquasuite is closed and it does happens randomly every several hours. When I first so aquasuite closed I thought I just closed it by accident, but obviously that's not the case :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (10. Juni 2021, 01:38)

Freitag, 11. Juni 2021, 10:24

I've been having an issue with Aquasuite X.39 over the last couple of weeks that once my PC wakes up from hibernation, some times (most of the times) some of my soft sensors like CPU, GPU, PCH, etc no longer work in Aquasuite and just lists the values as "--". Only way to fix it, is to restart the Background Service for the data to be populated in Aquasuite again.

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2021, 01:02

Its been days now and so far all working good with X39, no issues...mysterious :)

Remayz

Sonntag, 13. Juni 2021, 05:23

I discovered a random issue after getting a Farbwerk nano to do some ambilight on my desk. maybe it's a bug, maybe it's not..
When creating an ambilight preset, Aquasuite insists that both video analyzer AND audio analyzer be active at the same time, otherwise, the ambilight settings are not shown.
So i have to activate the audio analyzer.. set my lighting, then disable the audio analyzer because i don't need it for ambilight.
I understand the audio analyzer barely taxes the CPU and could be left on but, is that behaviour normal?

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021, 04:28

Hello guys, how to enable Octo and Quadro in HiveOS (Ubuntu)? Please very need help.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021, 05:52

Hello guys, how to enable Octo and Quadro in HiveOS (Ubuntu)? Please very need help.

When the devices are configured, they will work without a running SW. For using Aquasuite to configure the devices you have to use a windows VM. No Linux SW is available for Aquacomputer devices.

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 08:33

When the devices are configured, they will work without a running SW. For using Aquasuite to configure the devices you have to use a windows VM. No Linux SW is available for Aquacomputer devices.
So in theory I can setup rules of gpu cooling in windows after that reboot in linux/ububtu/hive and it will work?

Until power off?

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 09:12

All values that you want to use for control must come from sensors that are directly connected to the OCTO/QUADRO.
There is no possibility to connect OCTO and QUADRO to exchange values under Linux.

So it is also not possible to use read values from the mainboard or the GPU.

In addition, all settings that you make with the Aquasuite are stored locally in the OCTO/QUADRO and are therefore completely autonomous.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 11:28

Understand. There is no plan to make support of linux for octo/quadro?

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 11:45

No, nothing will happen because the market is too small and the effort too great.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

phuzz

Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2021, 17:46

Also having the crashing problem on X.39, which has revealed another problem.
Although all the checkboxes are checked for event logging (aquasuite, Aqua Computer Service, and Notifications), it doesn't seem to be logging. There's no .log files in C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data.
Because of that all I can attach is the Windows event logs:

Quellcode

Application: aquasuite.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(System.ExceptionArgument, System.ExceptionResource)
   at AquaComputer.DeviceAccess.HistoryData.GetStatisticData(System.TimeSpan)
   at AquaComputer.Overview.DataControl.DataItem.O1d8OP4MQTT8bELJhJnE(System.Object, System.TimeSpan)
   at AquaComputer.Overview.DataControl.DataItem.QmVCl3kaHi()
   at AquaComputer.Overview.DataControl.DataItem.HHICLUxLST()
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
   at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.App.Main()

what do you think of my virtual sensor ?

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 09:13

Hello,
what do you think of my virtual sensor ?
I'm enjoying it since 5 years but you may have some remarks to make it better ?

And the dependent one (air / water temperature difference)

The controllers

Result

Thanks ! ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »softlion« (19. Juni 2021, 09:15)

Remayz

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 15:38

Well.. forget CPU and GPU temp :) with watercooling it's pretty much useless. your PC seems to run a bit hot, the pump speed moves up and down without any effect on temperature.
Only fan speed affects water temp. Only water temp affects CPU/GPU temp.
You only need enough pump speed to have sufficient flow for cooling to be efficient. Depending on your loop, a fixed 50 or 60% can be more than enough.
Your computer seems to run hot too, fan speed is so low the water temp keeps climbing, so you get close to 40° case temp, thats why the NVME and ram are hot as they are. It's still technically fine though.
Maybe make a fan sloped curve instead of stepped? and higher PWM% ? your fans seem to be low RPM ones so it would help running them a bit faster.
If you keep water temp in check, CPU, GPU and VRAM temps will be in check. That simplifies your virtual sensors since you don't need to worry about these 3 temps at all.